1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Podcast Episode 1

Hey! You might've heard me mention this was in the making in the Reports lately but the first episode is finally out. I hope everybody enjoys it. Thanks to Advanta/Archvaldor for taking so much time out of his day to do this with me. Criticism is welcome as this is my first time doing anything like this so I will be learning as I go. I receive a brand new mic (Blue Yeti) from the lovely JCollacchi but this podcast and the next one with Hazzbazzy were already recorded so hopefully my voice quality goes up when we record the next ones. Suggestions on future guests are also welcome and if you want to be on it yourself definitely say so I love just talking to the community about what they do.

The first 30 minutes are a little rough because Advanta's mic wasn't always picking him up when he began talking but around 25-30 minutes in we switched to Push to talk and its good from there on out. So if you start listening and the minor cut out of his mic is 2 much for you please skip ahead to 25-30 minutes. I promise its worth listening to!

Last edited by Kenneth; 12-17-2018 at 03:50 PM.

OwnedCore Podcast Episode 1
  2. Thanks Smitten, warbarbie (2 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)