Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't matter if this was posted 'days before blizzcon', Remus. People knew Mists of Pandaria was the name an upcoming Blizzard game since they registered the trademark back in August. It is by no means hard to assume that Mists of Pandaria would have been the next expansion for WoW. Was it wrong of me to lump in your name with the rest of them? Yes, and I am apologizing for that now. I read your post wrong and yours alone. I'm not taking back the other names, however.

People have known about Mists for months now.

P.S. What I'm doing isn't "causing chaos" and I'm befuddled that you even accuse me of that. What I'm doing is simply stating facts, as I did in the VoTV thread. It's easier for people to come here, read a rumor article and spread misinformation to other people that don't take time to read. The VoTV article was easy enough to debunk by anyone that knows WoW lore, this article was torn to ribbons once Blizzcon came out.
    Last edited by Sodee; 10-25-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Mists of Pandaria Story Leaked
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    It doesn't matter if this was posted 'days before blizzcon', Remus. People knew Mists of Pandaria was the name an upcoming Blizzard game since they registered the trademark back in August. It is by no means hard to assume that Mists of Pandaria would have been the next expansion for WoW. Was it wrong of me to lump in your name with the rest of them? Yes, and I am apologizing for that now. I read your post wrong and yours alone. I'm not taking back the other names, however.

People have known about Mists for months now.

P.S. What I'm doing isn't "causing chaos" and I'm befuddled that you even accuse me of that. What I'm doing is simply stating facts, as I did in the VoTV thread. It's easier for people to come here, read a rumor article and spread misinformation to other people that don't take time to read. The VoTV article was easy enough to debunk by anyone that knows WoW lore, this article was torn to ribbons once Blizzcon came out.
    I'm not even going to attempt to argue with you, you clearly do not know the facts of the next expansion and you also misrepresented most posts in this thread. You are not helping the community at all with your mindless banter that no one gives a shit about, I kindly invite you to gtfo if all you are going to do is flame the community and the news team that works so hard to provide you the content it does.

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry you disagree with me, but I'm stating facts. I did not misrepresent posts, nor did I spout "mindless banter", whether or not people give a shit about it is relevant I suppose. I'm confused as to why you think I "do not know the facts about the next expansion", when the blizzcon coverage alone has shattered this rumor. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine: the internet is full of discussions. Don't simply say "I'm not going to attempt to argue with you" and invite me to "gtfo" if you don't agree with me. What I'm stating is fact, not opinion. At no point did I flame anyone in the community, though I find it slightly humorous that the two people that did reply to my post started their replies off with "I'm not going to/I'm not even going to", but clearly took the time to. You don't have to blindly defend something that is wrong.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I laughed about that as well, mostly due to the position I was in concerning the thread :P

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123