Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOwned News Team Updates

Summer's here, and boy are we excited.

Not only is Patch 4.2 coming out sometime between the 21st and the 28th, but we've also looking at a few big things here on MMOwned.

Looks like we'll be launching some interesting contests in the near future, and the most popular contest idea so far has been the MMOwned themesong contest. Basically, producers on MMOwned enter their creations and the Admins choose an official MMOwned themesong. Not sure what the prizes will be, but standby.

I'll be posting up another few articles on WoT, a game that we covered back in July 2010. I've been given the chance to play the full retail version, and I'm in the process of doing a detailed video review.

In other news, MMOwned News Team Radio Show will be back in the coming week. There was a complication with the YouTube channel, and now everything's all back up.

I'll be doing another Global Supremacy lore article for our lore buffs and roleplayers, so keep your eyes open.

For now, have a great summer!

aphel
    MMOwned News Chief
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

MMOwned News Team Updates