Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm Beta Key Giveaway - Twitter Event!

Blizzard has given curse quite a few beta keys for Cataclysm to give away. Rather than hold a single contest or giveaway, they're going to be breaking it up into multiple, unique contests to provide ample opportunity for players to take part in something they actually enjoy doing, rather than simply signing up and hoping to be one of the masses who gets lucky.

The first giveaway will be for 10 beta keys, and will take place tomorrow -- July 27th, 2010 -- and will run from 9AM PDT until 2PM PDT. Every 30 minutes on Twitter, @cursenetwork will mention a piece of lore in the Warcraft universe, and it's up to you to figure out who or what it's about. The first person to guess properly by replying to the Tweet with the answer in this format: "@cursenetwork <answer> #WoRCataclysm" will receive a code that is redeemed on Battle.net. The winner will be contacted via direct message (I'll follow you so I can) to get an email address where the code can be sent.

So be sure to follow @cursenetwork on Twitter and stay tuned tomorrow morning for your chance to participate! The event starts at 9AM PDT (12PM EST, 4PM GMT, 5PM CET)! And don't forget, the way to submit your answer is "@cursenetwork <answer> #WoRCataclysm".

Also important to note is these beta keys work for any region, so both North American and European region players can participate!
    Last edited by Jackie Moon; 07-27-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Cataclysm Beta Key Giveaway - Twitter Event!