0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Upcoming] Call Of Duty Black Ops

The new Call Of Duty Black Ops is coming out on November 9th, 2010. We all have our own opinions on the other Call Of Duty's, I personally really liked Modern Warfare 2, some of you did not. The thing I didn't like about this was all the glitches and the 10th prestige lobbies and all that. But anyways hopefully, this new Call Of Duty, can redeem it's self by making this game fantastic, and without all those glitches and lobbies.

Heres some information of whats planned to be in the game. (Thanks to MapModNews)
    Originally Posted by MapModNews
    "... With a scheduled release date of November 2010 the game is still in full development but undisclosed sources over at Activision have stated that "Call of Duty 7 will be set in recent history, between WWII and present day". Besides this information the sources have also confirmed that some missions will take us to Cuba and South America, hinting again in the direction of a Cold War / Vietnam based game.

Also revealed was that in certain missions the players are able to play as a member of SAS (the Special Air Service), the principle special forces unit of the British Army. One of these SAS missions pitches you in close combat during a mission in the Iranian embassy in London during the 1980's.

It has also been confirmed that Call of Duty 7: Black Ops will feature the popular zombie mode, in which players get to shoot down hordes of zombies, a feature that could not be seen in the Infinity Ward produced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

And last but not least, dedicated servers will also be part of the new Call of Duty game, much to the delight of PC gamers across the world. After Activision fired Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward, it seems like they are taking yet another step back from the direction they had taken with Modern Warfare 2 by re-adding dedicated servers."
    After reading that information, I think the game is going to offer a lot, especially the zombie mode will be good. Since a lot of people from Call Of Duty World At War, liked the Nazi Zombie game type. It seems like they are going to add a lot of new advances in this game, and it's going to be epic. The SAS seems to be a good idea too for all of you that like to do special forces. The dedicated servers will be very good for you PC gamers. Here are some videos on the game.

Overall, this game is going to be an awesome game, even though all of the Call Of Duty's are, this one seems like it's going to feature a lot of fun game types that the players are going to love. This is going to be in the running for Game Of The Year. If you would like to stay up to date with information on the game, follow them on twitter, join there facebook and sign up on there site.
    Twitter- Josh Olin (JD_2020) on Twitter
    Facebook- Call of Duty: Black Ops | Facebook
    Website- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Coming 11.09.10

Post below on what you think of the game, and what your going to like, and what your not going to like.

Thanks for reading my article!
    -RyeRye

[Upcoming] Call Of Duty Black Ops
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate the fact that they just keep releasing a new COD every year... They should wait two, maybe thee years before they release something... Would make the games much better.

Nice article

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by -JD- View Post
    I hate the fact that they just keep releasing a new COD every year... They should wait two, maybe thee years before they release something... Would make the games much better.

Nice article
    Well, it's not Infinity Ward developing it this time.

I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russian Zombie Mode.

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely going to wait a month after this one is out to get solid reviews on it before I think about buying it. Its not a Vietnam game as there are weapons in the game that would be from the future if it were Vietnam. Also they would get sued by Jason West and Vince Zampella that Activision just recently fired. They filed a lawsuit agains Activision but I haven't seen anymore news about it. They have the rights to use IW to make a VN game till 2011.

"In 2008, after the release of Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the fourth game in the series and a huge hit that has sold more than 13 million units, West and Zampella signed a contract extension through 2011. The complaint says that the extension includes additional royalties and other payments, as well as the right to operate Infinity Ward independently and to have creative control over any Modern Warfare sequels or other Call of Duty games set after the Vietnam War."

Source: Fired 'Call of Duty' developers sue Activision for more than $36 million [Updated] | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

RyeRye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maffx, thats interesting.

Kubiatsu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm looks like Treyarch might of actually made a decent CoD for once. All of their previous ones sucked so bad compared to Infinity Wards.

Think I will probably buy it.

Kaidos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice i am looking forward to this game. MW2 wasnt bad...they only failed at some things (like dedicateds etc...). I hope Treyarch could correct these things and will make an awesome game.

Galifianakis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill end up probably getting it, but Im officially "done" with Call of Duty Games.

Proxes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you posters must realize if you did not like mdw 2 etc..

It is a different maker, Same goes for the rest of them Infinity ward rotates Call of duties, one year they do one, next year its their partner company, Infinty ward does not make every call of duty which is why they differ.

Mitron's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one might be good... but so far i only liked Infinity Wards CoD games O.o CoD4 and MW2
    CoD:WaW sucked except the Zombie stuff.... got boring after a while tho :P

Will probably get CoD:BO ^^ i just hope they put in custom made characters there this time -.-
    not so u can look like the other team but with an option to have different setups for each troop (like Spetsnaz etc etc) as you have weapon classes :P

one more thing... hope BO will have Magnum Akimbo *drool*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mitron View Post
    This one might be good... but so far i only liked Infinity Wards CoD games O.o CoD4 and MW2
    CoD:WaW sucked except the Zombie stuff.... got boring after a while tho :P

Will probably get CoD:BO ^^ i just hope they put in custom made characters there this time -.-
    not so u can look like the other team but with an option to have different setups for each troop (like Spetsnaz etc etc) as you have weapon classes :P

one more thing... hope BO will have Magnum Akimbo *drool*
    I really like WaW more than mw and mw2 especially in pvp just my opinion though.

benevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will probably get this for a birthday present as it is exactly 21 days from my birthday

Oynkeh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant wait for more info/video's. COD never lets me down, except MW2's matchmaking.

RyeRye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Oynkeh View Post
    I cant wait for more info/video's. COD never lets me down, except MW2's matchmaking.
    I just don't like how you can get spawned killed in MW2, and it's pretty good game, I love quickscoping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast