1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragonflight is CLOSE

Twitch and gaming streams in general have become more and more common place in the marketing sector of games for awhile now. World of Warcraft for awhile has not really utilized this seemingly easy way to connect and reward fans who watch people play your game as a hobby...until recently. Mentioned in the last post they are upping the ante a bit in the Twitch Prime rewards with TCG mounts, cool pets, and more. This all begins on November 28th but in the mean time they put together a video to show off what you can get.

Speaking of Twitch it seems that Blizzard have added but then removed a separate WoW section for Classic WoW. This came with a interesting opinions but most people seemed to agree that it was in connection with the new Twitch Prime rewards mentioned above. Nonetheless this sparked the debate if it would be healthier if WoW was broken down into two sections or not and it seems most people landed on it would not. When Dragonflight is out the Classic WoW one would die off a bit and visa versa when Ulduar or a new Classic expansion comes out the Dragonflight one would go down while the other goes up. So instead of one section balancing itself out it would make one version of the game always look bad depending on the current release cycle we are in. The backlash was heard loud and clear because only a few hours later did Blizzard re-combine the sections.

Lastly if you havent been keeping up Blizzard has released another mini series on Youtube focused on fleshing out the lore to the player and in turn explaining how or why we are in the Dragon Isles doing what we are doing. These were very popular in former expansions such as Legion and WoD and have gotten a great response thus far for Dragonflight. Let Nozdormu take you through time and show you.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Dragonflight is CLOSE
  2. Thanks CreativeXtent (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m fairly out of touch with all things wow…
    so looking at the picture I was wondering If wow classic is a dead game now?… or is the viewer count for wow classic just misleading?
    Last edited by hackerlol; 11-10-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    I’m fairly out of touch with all things wow…
    so looking at the picture Iwas wondering if wow classic is a dead game now?… or is the viewer count for wow classic just misleading?
    Wrath Launch was possibly the biggest it's ever been. Since then it has definitely trended downward. I imagine Ulduar and ICC launches will cause some healthy spikes though

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Wrath Launch was possibly the biggest it's ever been. Since then it has definitely trended downward. I imagine Ulduar and ICC launches will cause some healthy spikes though
    what about classic wow? how is it doing now