Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #134 - Let's Talk World of Warcraft!

Welcome all to the 134th OC Report. Sorry for the lengthy absence between the last one just been a bit busy with IRL plus it seems nothing that juicy has come out. No worries though were back on the horse and next month all the juice will be squeezed with Virtual Blizzcon 2021. This week will be a bit different and will require you guys to pitch in with responses!

Shadowlans Dungeon Tier Lists
    I notice these tier lists have become quite popular at least on platforms like Twitch and Twitter in the last year and lately been seeing other websites and streamers post their Shadowlands Dungeon Tier list based on Tyrannical and Fortified. So let's share ours! You can make the tier list by clicking here! Ill share mine.

Tyrannical

Mists seems to be, to me, the easiest dungeon regardless of the affixes. The timer is super forgiving and the mechanics on bosses/trash seem to be mindlessly easy. Theatre being the bottom with it being a boss heavy dungeon but it's not that free on fortified either to be fair. Personally I hate De Other Side and Sanguine Depths just as dungeons. Sanguine Depths timer is so forgiving also though so we can't forget that.

Fortified

Mists forgiving timer and easy layout makes this by far the easiest dungeon across the board. Halls of the Atonement isn't far off. There's a slight DPS check on boss #3 and a brain dead check on the soaks on boss #4 but that's about it. The room before last boss can be a bit dicey though on Fortified and the dudes in the benches spawn explosives this week so that isn't very fun. Either way Halls compared to others just seems like a freebie key.

What are you're tier lists for Slands Dungeons?

Allied Races of Shadowlands

Artist Sercan Ozyurt created these concept druid forms for Venthyr and Maldraxxus races and it got me thinking allied races. BFA added many allied races into it's pool. Some may even say too many. What is the future of allied races with Shadowlands? Can we expect a similar number similar to BFA? Would this over saturate the pool of races to choose from? What will the races be and what classes will they be able to go? To me personally the one race I definitely can see is the Venthyr. I don't know which faction they would be but I can see them being race that would be easy to make armor sets for and would fit into the current pool quite nice. More of Sercan Özyurt art can be seen here

Community Highlights

The WoW Exploit section has had some great exploits since Shadowlands launch. Some of these may not be viable anymore but give them a look!

Xmog Glitch

Change turn speed of opponent as priest

Flying in Wintergrasp

TP to Ardenweald from anywhere

OwnedCore Report #134 - Let's Talk World of Warcraft!
  2. Thanks Lakerban, advanta (2 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    captaingames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ShrinkMe.io

UPDATES