1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #99 - ExileCon >Sponsored by BlazingBoost<

Welcome to the 99th Report! We skipped last week due to a lack of any news I felt would pertain to the audience here. This week though we have ExileCon! The very first of its kind and with it came a ton of new announcements that seem really fun. I'll break it down below.

This OwnedCore Report is Sponsored by BlazingBoost

BlazingBoost has been leading the WoW boosting market for ages. Founded in 2012, we have seen it all and always worked with the best. WoW Classic is a new great opportunity we are very excited about, and we are looking for more boosters to join our ranks.

You can expect:

- Constant workflow from the biggest WoW provider. There is work for EVERYONE for many months to come.

- Respect for your work as a booster and professionalism.

- Be serious, prove yourself and you will be invited to be part of our internal support and management team. Some of our top managers started as Leveling boosters.

- Payments can be sent the same day of your service's completion.

APPLY HERE

Gaming News from Around the Globe

ExileCon

This is Path of Exile 2. ExileCon's flagship announcement at ExileCon. Path of Exile 2 is going to come with a ton of new features including a new campaign, a new gem system, 19 new ascendancy choices, and more. Path of Exile has been dominating the ARPG space for quite some time. The game is a little more difficult and definitely has a higher learning curve but it is well known as Diablo 2's true successor.

New Campaign

So in Path of Exile 1 there is a campaign with acts and a polished end game. Over many leagues there have been balance changes, additions and removals, and much more to the game but nothing will be as big as what Path of Exile 2's new campaign is offering. For starters it is getting a gigantic graphic overhaul. This also means all old MTX you have bought will be updated to the new Path of Exile 2. See Path of Exile 2 will be the same game as PoE 1. In fact it is going to run alongside it on the same client. Want to play the old campaign before end game? That is your choice. PoE 1 will not be receiving the graphic overhaul though keep in mind. But what if your friends are playing on PoE 2 and you want to play on PoE 1's campaign? This is okay. In fact once you are done with your campaign and move on to maps you can play with them, trade with them, and have basically full access to all public networks. The downside is you cannot interact, trade, or anything with people leveling via the other campaign. One thing they also stressed is that they want to make the game harder and go back to the roots. This was shown in more detail in the gameplay reveal where one of the early bosses looked more mechanically difficult than some end game bosses in the PoE 1 campaign. Path of Exile was a slow burner for many years but has definitely sped up since. Chris Wilson, creator of Path of Exile, said they want to go back to the old difficulty. Many found this great.

New Gem System

Gems in Path of Exile are your skills. Gems go inside armor and weapons that you find on the ground. The gems are of a certain color and can only be put into slots matching that color. Anybody can use any gem though. In Path of Exile there is no true classes which opens the door for a ton of creativity. This new gem system is adding a completely new interface to help combat some of the gem systems current issues. In PoE 1 dealing with gems every time you upgraded a piece of gear proved to be clunky. Now there is a completely new interface that you slot your gems in that way when you find a new piece of gear the interface is automatically applied.

19 New Ascendancy

Ascendancies are the classes of Path of Exile to put it simply. In the game right now there are 19 ascendancies but in PoE 2 they are adding 19 more. Some of them were revealed and more will be revealed later on in 2020. Shapeshifting, melee bow users, and more were some of the featured ascendancy choices. Definitely a huge addition to the game.

Along with 3.9 their newest league another hot announcement was Path of Exile mobile.

This came with some hilarious clips which I'll put right here.

Shots fired 1

Shots Fired 2

GGG Best Developers confirmed

Clips of the Week

This weeks theme will be strictly Phase 2 World of Warcraft!

Abducting a Horde to be judged

Clean 3v1 by Venruki

Swifty is not being healed

Ez escape

How to PvP

OwnedCore Report #99 - ExileCon &gt;Sponsored by BlazingBoost&lt;
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, not much this week I need my dose !
    Thanks kenneth for keeping this alive.

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    Heh, not much this week I need my dose !
    Thanks kenneth for keeping this alive.
    I love writing these! It's just wish Blizzard had more games as this website seems to like that more than anything else really. Next week is number 100 and I'm going to try doing something a little more fun and off beat

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "how to pvp"

what, have more people than the other team because pvp is shite and just a matter of numbers? ��

"how to escape"

honestly what the actual hell is going on in this clip

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    "how to pvp"

what, have more people than the other team because pvp is shite and just a matter of numbers? ��

"how to escape"

honestly what the actual hell is going on in this clip
    the title of "how to pvp" was sarcasm. Clearly the meta right now is in fact running death squads. Tons of drama over that and WPvP in general right now because it "wasnt how i remember" and these giant pain trains are driving people up a wall. It's more to just laugh at its ridiculousness.

The escape one is a huge fight at BRM. So huge that they are so tunneled on just aoeing each other and if you just step to the side as an individual you can run right by all the tunnel visioned PvP