1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #93 - Destiny, Apex, and more >Sponsored by BlazingBoost<

Sorry for the late arrival for this one was under the weather all weekend. Welcome to the 93rd Report. This week I am going to avoid Blizzard-esque news completely and go over some cool stuff coming up gaming wise outside of the Blizzard bubble. Hope everybody enjoys!

This OwnedCore Report is Sponsored by BlazingBoost

BlazingBoost has been leading the WoW boosting market for ages. Founded in 2012, we have seen it all and always worked with the best. WoW Classic is a new great opportunity we are very excited about, and we are looking for more boosters to join our ranks.

You can expect:

- Constant workflow from the biggest WoW provider. There is work for EVERYONE for many months to come.

- Respect for your work as a booster and professionalism.

- Be serious, prove yourself and you will be invited to be part of our internal support and management team. Some of our top managers started as Leveling boosters.

- Payments can be sent the same day of your service's completion.

APPLY HERE

Gaming News from Around the Globe

Apex Legends Season 3

One of the hottest games out right now, Apex Legends, is trending up and up as of late. With Fortnite slowly on the downfall Apex Legends has seen a huge surge in players, views on Twitch, and basically every other metric that tells you if your game is thriving. Recently they announced their biggest announcement yet, Season 3 Meltdown. This new season will include a new map, a new playable character, and more.

New Map

• Named World's Edge

• Includes a working train that players can hop on, loot, and fight

• Will feature a Fire and Ice theme

• Will include "Legendary Loot Rooms" which are what they sound like they are, rooms full of insane loot. To get inside you will need to go to a bunch of POI's which have tasks, in this case floating balls for you to shoot, in hopes that the task rewards them with a keycard to open the Loot Room

New Legend: Crypto

• Flyable Drone Skill that once deployed can be flown around with limited range and spot/highlight targets nearby

• EMP ultimate. Deals 50 shield damage raw. This can only be used while the drone is alive and also gets rid of traps.

• Tons of skins available at launch.

New Weapon: Charge Rifle

• Classed as a Sniper Rifle

• Has a charge time but the beam that charges will do damage if your on target as it's charging

• Works well with new map due to massive long range fights

The Season starts on October 1st!

Destiny 2 to Steam

Also on October 1st is the long awaited Destiny 2 transfer to Steam. Ever since Bungie left the Activision umbrella we got confirmation that the game would in fact be on Steam. A couple cool things to note about this move.

1) If you link your Battle.net and Steam together before it's launch on Oct. 1st you can continue the fight with what you've been working with on Battle.net

2) The expansions 1 and 2 are free but 3 and 4 are not from what I gathered.

Destiny 2 definitely is a decent game from personal experience and if your somebody who likes shoot and loot I highly recommend at least trying it. The raids are pretty good, the PvP is clean, and it's got it's own charm.

Massive returns for the new CoD

Call of Duty is at it again with its exclusives. This was supposed to be the Call of Duty to make the game great again. No DLC, new engine, and a nostalgic title to boot! But somehow Activision screwed it all up again and at this point are we even surprised? Let's breakdown what happened.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a special ops survival mode that will be EXCLUSIVE to PS4 until October 2020. Now this alone should make you realize how dumb of an idea this is but to put this into context even more. Call of Duty is a yearly released game. This means that by the time the special ops survival mode will be playable for Xbox and PC the new CoD might be almost out if not out already. Basically you never get to play it. This has caused a MAJOR backlash and a massive return on the game. Now console exclusives have been the norm for awhile but this one seems to be taking an exclusive to another level.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

According to TheGamingREVOYT on Twitter who has been correct on many CoD leaks in the past. Supply drops in CoD will include

• 300+ emotes

• 500+ titles

• 200+ sprays

• AND WEAPONS

You heard that last part right. Full blown unique weapons will be inside these crates as well. This means if a weapon you pick up in a map off somebody is something you want and like the feel of you may never be able to obtain it. And god forbid the most broken weapon in the game (and there is always one) is from a supply crate also. I mean Free DLC was such a good marketing tool for this game but to slap all this in the game to make up for it? I dont know about that one chief.

Apparently they may change this due to the massive pre-order cancellations.

Clips of the Week

When you go too hard with the Fortnite Dance

Just WoW

EU Voice Comms in CSGO

When Classic WoW over Fortnite is life
    Last edited by Kenneth; 10-01-2019 at 11:36 AM.

OwnedCore Report #93 - Destiny, Apex, and more &gt;Sponsored by BlazingBoost&lt;
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: the fact that the Fortnite streamer would rather be playing wow was absolutely excellent.

2: the fact that he wasnt allowed to was absolutely hilarious. Treat your pros like garbage, for sure the best way to keep them.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

3. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to TehVoyager for this useful post)
    tayfa35ii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank yea man

pubgmobile01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Am Abdullah Chaudhary And I Am A Youtuber Web Designer And Also A Content Writer I Have A Website On Pubg Mobile Where You Can Know About Pubg Mobile Updates Hack So Visit Our Website By Clicking Here

blairlennon2019's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download the Office setup file on office.com/setup
    and install it on your system. Enter the product key on norton.com/setup to activate your product.
    Need For Speed Heat: Tips and Tricks For Palm City – blairlennonblogs