1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #75 - Classic Beta

Greetings OC and welcome to the 75th Report. Getting closer and closer to #100. This week the big news is Classic release date announcement along with a closed beta release, 15th Year anniversary collectors edition for WoW, and Valve trademarks "Dota Underlords". Make sure you check out our Classic WoW forum to stay updated and join in on the conversation!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates to OC, sharing our hottest threads, and great memes.

Gaming News from Around the Globe

Classic WoW

So 5 days ago a streamer named StaysafeTV was on Twitch early in the morning discussing this trip he and a bunch of other Classic WoW content creators went on. It was a trip paid for by Blizzard to their HQ in Irvine California. Before this stream Staysafe mentioned the day before that this stream would be hype and after seeing Tipsout discuss how we might need to multibox Classic while watching the final episode of Game of Thrones the math added up quite well. In this stream Staysafe basically goes through the whole story of being flown out and drops a massive bomb on us. He announces Classic WoW will be released August 27th and that the Closed beta would start "tomorrow". He was right because once he said it a bunch of streamers later that day who were flown out also confirmed this information.

Not only did we learn about the release date of both the release and the beta but we got a ton of information about the game. Now right now the beta is live but a lot of this information might not be common knowledge to many who even have been watching the streams of it all week.

• Release Date: August 27th

• Beta: Tomorrow , will be closed.

• You can reserve 3 names on any realm you want once they announce the servers which will be soon

• Dungeon Reset macro to avoid the too many instances thing doesn't work

• Global chat works

• Cheap Training / Expensive Mounts

• Quivers and wands dont work for attack speed buff

• BC and Wrath servers are being hinted if community wants it

• The only service that will be available is realm xfers

• If you have the original Vanilla collectors it will work for this Classic as well as far as pets.

• Spell batching is working

• Lupos the hunter pet is not doing shadow damage

• Mana regen is a lot lower than the most popular private servers making leveling slower and harder

• Bosses were undertuned on most popular private servers due to "plot armor and resistance" This means bosses like Garr had more armor because he was a rock.

If you want to learn more about Classic and what this team of content creators learned when being flown out I highly recommend some of these videos.

If you watch these videos you will be caught up completely on the latest news of Classic WoW. Also the official blue post for this gigantic announcement can be found HERE

Also to stay in the loop and join in on the conversation of Classic WoW we created a Classic WoW section on the forum for all Classic enthusiasts. If you have questions, answers, guides, ideas, or just want to bring up a cool topic of conversation about Classic WoW there is no place better to do so.

Lastly if you want to get into the Beta make sure you OPT IN!

15th Anniversary of WoW

On the same day Classic was announced Blizzard dropped this 15th Anniversary Collectors Edition for World of Warcraft. Inside is a

• Ragnaros Statue

• Onyxia Pin

• Azeroth Mouse pad

• Art Prints

• 1 month game time

• 2 mounts 1 for each faction

Right now these seem to be sold out everywhere but people are saying to keep your eye out on Amazon for both EU and NA. This Collectors Edition goes for $99.99 USD. One thing to note is that the mounts will be put into the store on the 15h anniversary of WoW this fall so if you want the mounts but don't want to commit to something like this then you have that option which is cool. To me this Collectors is cool because yea it is for the 15th anniversary of Wow but it is clearly also a Classic WoW Collectors edition. Some of the art prints are the new Classic WoW art that Blizzard released during the announcement and the statue being Rag (even though he isn't unique to Classic) is to me a sign that it is meant to be for both. Not to mention they announced it the same day as the Classic WoW announcement which is great marketing on their part.

On top of this Collectors edition Blizzard will be doing something cool in game during the actual 15th anniversary just like they did for the 10th. We don't know what exactly it will be but there will be an IN GAME event. If you remember the 10th anniversary was a MC raid finder where you could obtain pets, transmog, and the core hound mount. Similarly they showed the rewards for this unknown event. A baby Nefarion pet and a World Ender mount which are in the video below and are insanely epic.

Dota Underlords

Valve recently trademarked Dota Underlords which has a lot of people intrigued on what it could be. The popular gaming company and owners of Steam and Valve Index will probably announce this at TI9 at the end of this summer but this isn't stopping people from speculating what it could be. Some of the top theories are:

• Dota Auto Chess stand-alone game

• Artifact Expansion

• VR game

Personally I am torn on what it could be but am leaning toward VR. Valve seems to be head first into the VR world and for good reason. VR is thought of to be the future of gaming and Valve wants to be on the front end of that technology which is smart. Valve Index was also recently announced so it could also tie into that. Auto Chess is insanely popular and doesn't seem to be slowing down but the company who made it already has got another company to make the mobile version which is out already on Android. Not sure if Valve is going to try competing with that when it seems to already have been done. As far as Artifact...I just dont buy it. The game seems dead in the water and an expansion would be such a bummer as nobody would care. Nothing is going to fix that mess in my eyes.

What do you think???

Clips of the Week

Don't call your boyfriend shy when he's the 'Top Dog'

Rage 2 LUL

500 IQ Classic WoW play

Jump King is not for the weak

The piano queen

PUBG in 2019

When a big WoW streamer thinks hes going to get his Whirlwind Axe quest done easily

OwnedCore Report #75 - Classic Beta
  2. Thanks Ashoran, Madorisiath (2 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Madorisiath's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not Wall-Jumping, take a look at this real old video : Tribute to WoW Wall Climbing - YouTube
    So Wall-Jumping is not confirmed on the beta actually and we have to suggest it to Blizzard, it was one thing of the authentic experience

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Madorisiath View Post
    This is not Wall-Jumping, take a look at this real old video : Tribute to WoW Wall Climbing - YouTube
    So Wall-Jumping is not confirmed on the beta actually and we have to suggest it to Blizzard, it was one thing of the authentic experience
    Interesting! I remember in the demo people were saying there is also Wall jumping but i couldnt find clips of that when writing this. So is this just a form of clipping but not full blown wall jumping? I wonder if you can get on top of Ironforge with what is available

DavidRoss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. This may have the best effect for sales and marketers. I can’t say for sure, because I didn’t really look, but in my opinion, I saw similar software at Use React Native, be like Jean-Claude Van Damme* | LitsLink. But on the other hand, as for me, this will bring a lot of inconvenience to ordinary users and will be akin to ordinary spam.

Josephgop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cs go gamble

**µ*¼*°**** *¿Ñ€**с*¼*°Ñ‚Ñ€*¸*²*°** с***´*µÑ€*¶*¸*¼***µ *¸*½Ñ‚*µÑ€*½*µÑ‚, *¿Ñ€*¸ эт***¼ *º с*²***µ*¼Ñƒ *²**ст**Ñ€*³Ñƒ ***±*½*°Ñ€Ñƒ*¶*¸** *½Ñƒ*¶*½Ñ‹*¹ *²*µ*±-с*°*¹Ñ‚. *¡*¼**Ñ‚Ñ€*¸Ñ‚*µ: csgo roulette . *”**я *¼***¸Ñ… *±***¸*·*º*¸Ñ… *´*°*½*½Ñ‹*¹ *²*µ*±-с*°*¹Ñ‚ *¿Ñ€***¸*·*²*µ** *½*µ*·*°*±Ñ‹*²*°*µ*¼***µ *²*¿*µÑ‡*°Ñ‚***µ*½*¸*µ. *’с*µÑ… *±***°*³!