1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #66

We are inching our way toward 100 Reports here with our 66th! Welcome OwnedCore to this weeks report where we cover all things OwnedCore, gaming news, and more. This week is jam packed so buckle up. Tons of gaming news including Classic WoW updates, a possible new Borderlands, Halo coming to PC, WoW Exploits, OwnedCore merch, and much more. Hope everybody had a great weekend and survives the new work/school week coming tomorrow.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates to OC, sharing our hottest threads, and great memes.

This OwnedCore Report is Sponsored by

MMOGOLD4USA is a company for MMORPGs virtual items and assets which provides players with fast transactions,
    superb customer service and transaction security. Founded in 2012 by a group of Americans, we provide cheap and fast service
    for Path of Exile, Maplestory 2, World of Warcraft, Runescape, ESO, SWTOR, STO, Neverwinter, Blade & Soul, FF14 and many other MMORPGs.

MMOGOLD4USA Deals

This week MMOGOLD4USA is offering a special sale on Path of Exile. Just use the code OWNEDCOREPOE15 at checkout to get yourself 15% off on all Path of Exile purchases.

OwnedCore Updates

OwnedCore Merch

Not to long ago we created a thread right here on OC and our social medias about our upcoming merch looking for feedback. Some ideas were spread around and we came up with 4 shirts. I present to you OwnedCore Merchandise. We saw a lot of people asking for MMOWNED stuff so we wanted to include two of the most popular MMOWNED logos and also on top of that we have two unique designs one by Smitten and one commissioned. Smitten's design is an amazing take on the famous exploit of getting to GM Island in World of Warcraft and the other is more meme style poking fun of the Diablo Immortal drama from this past November. More shirt colors, designs, and types will be added this coming week. Also every shirt has a men and women fit. Hope everybody enjoys and by all means if you have an idea or want to work with us on creating one reply right here on this Report or throw me a personal message on OwnedCore.

Classic WoW Forums

Classic WoW is something we want to support full fledged here on OwnedCore and with it coming out in just a couple months we decided to add the WoW Classic forums early. You can check them out by clicking here. They include the standard Exploit, Bots and Programs, Guides, and General tabs for now but once we get closer to the launch we plan on adding a Buy-Sell-Trade section and Exploration. I will also be posting any update for Classic that we receive from Blizzard over there from now until its release.

Community Highlights

What class will you be playing in Classic?

Thread found HERE

Warsong Gulch remastered wall jump exploits by Devmx, video inside

Thread found HERE

Portal tricks with class trial mages by Advanta, video inside

Thread found HERE

This seems to still be active. XP Potion Stacking by LeetHaxor

Thread found HERE

This one is fixed but was great while it lasted. Unlimited flasks/potion farm as Zandalari by KirinShop

Thread found HERE

A in depth Mythic + guide by PewPewShop

Thread found HERE

Gaming News from Around the Globe

Classic WoW Update

Blizzard has changed the content plan on Classic WoW from what we were told at Blizzcon after feedback suggested it might not be ideal and would not be Vanilla-like. What does this exactly mean? At Blizzcon Blizzard showed us this:

At the time a lot of people who wanted Vanilla were just so happy that it was announced but the hardcore vanilla fan base saw huge holes with this 4 phase plan Blizzard announced right away. Players like Tips Out, StaySafe, Esfand, and more realized that in the four phase content plan there was a gigantic issue and that issue was called Progressive Itemization. So what is this progressive itemization? The most basic way of putting it is having gear available at the exact same pace it was during actual Classic. For example Dire Maul, which is in the Blizzcon phase 1 launch, was not available during launch but rather came out much later as a catch up mechanic for people to get into later raids easier. It wasn't just dungeons but also loot changes. There were some pieces of gear that were completely upgraded to more powerful versions of themselves from both PvP and PVE that way newer players can get to current content quicker. There is a great video on this by Tips Out which you can check out here but ill give some examples of these changes right here.

This is a necklace added in 1.10 that drops in Stratholme a dungeon in WoW. It has good stamina, good intellect, good increase damage/healing, and even more importantly spell hit % which is not the easiest stat to get in Vanilla but just as important as it is today. This necklace in Blizzard's Blizzcon Content Plan would be available at launch even though during real Vanilla it was not. Why does this matter? Well it is just as good if not better than this item:

Choker of the Fire Lord. A necklace that drops off the last boss in Molten Core...a raid. So as you can see this serves as a huge issue. You would be going into Molten Core with some slots of gear just as good if not better than the gear your killing the raid bosses for. There are even more examples of this.

Titanic Leggings, also added in 1.10 was a crafting item that was basically just as good as the Rank 13 PVP leggings.

These are the rank 13 leggings for Warriors. Compare the stats to the Titanic Leggings added in 1.10. With those in play what incentive do Warriors have to PvP past rank 12 unless you are going for Grand Marshal/High Warlord? None really.

So that is essentially the issue with Blizzard's content plan from Blizzcon. But in their latest post they acknowledged the issues with this and said they have been keeping up with the community feedback on all forums and decided to change it to a new and improved 6 phase content plan.

This new content plan has Dire Maul, Azuregos, and Kazzak, coming in phase 2 now so there is full incentive to raid Molten Core and Onyxia asap to get as geared as possible before Phase 2 which includes Dire Maul, PVP, BWL, and ZG. This is a great sign of things to come from Classic WoW. Blizzard not just sticking to what they thought they knew was best but actually listening to the community on how it is supposed to be. If you were hyped before you should be even more hyped now. See you in Classic Azeroth

Halo is coming to PC!

This is the first time Halo is coming to PC since Halo 2 not including those private Russian servers. The Master Chief Collection which consists of Halo 1-4 and ODST/Reach is going to be available not only on PC but it will be available on Steam! This is HUGE. Halo is one of the most beloved FPS franchises to ever exist and honestly still holds up to this day as one of the best and the fact that we don't have to go through that crumby Microsoft Store and its terrible UI for partying up with friends is amazing. Here are some details:

• The games will be released one by one in order not all at once. This is because they are porting them one at a time and don't want to make us wait until they are all done apparently. We don't know how far apart it will be between releases though.

• There will be PC specific features like 4K Resolution, FOV sliders, and more.

• It will have coop and multiplayer

• Release date is unknown

My thoughts: Personal excitement aside this is just fantastic and don't color me surprised if there ends up being a insanely successful competitive/esport scene for PC Halo after it is released. Imagine seeing some of the legends like OGRE 1/2 play on stage again 10 years later. This part has me the most hyped. I cannot see this not blowing up.

Gearbox is teasing us.

Borderlands 3 anybody? We might be seeing an announcement on March 28th at PAX East according to this tweet by Gearbox. A street sign that looks very Borderlands-like definitely points in that direction.

They even continued to tweet out this stating "Time to tease another game for Pax". This blurry image could actually be Borderlands 3 and they could just be teasing us but I guess we won't know until the 28th. But regardless this definitely came out of left field and I didn't see anybody even talking about a potential Borderlands 3 anytime soon so Gearbox definitely had this sealed shut until these tweets. Going to be an interesting PAX East that is for sure.

Clips of the Week

Warning: There is a ton of GTA V RP clips in here which seems to be the new wave but they are all hilarious

When your community gives back to a 13 year old deaf streamer and she tunes into your stream after hers.

Breaking News

A trans women turns back into a man when yelling in GTA V RP

10/10 Roleplay in GTA V RP

Family initiation

Movie level police chase!

OwnedCore Report #66
    Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! I didn't know about this new classic content plan. I wonder how long classic will last.
    Molested myself and got convicted.

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    o.O if there is not a report next week remember me how i lived not how i died

Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Freefall552 View Post
    Nice! I didn't know about this new classic content plan. I wonder how long classic will last.
    My thoughts on Classic's longevity is kind of 2 parted. Part 1 is launch and the following 2-3 months after. This is going to be the big boom where every streamer who has ever played WoW gets on it, a ton of old heads from the old days, current players, and even the Vanilla haters give it a shot.

Part 2 is after like 3 months-ish a lot of the casuals go back to BFA or other games, the haters are gone cuz it was too grindy, old heads probably dwindle away, etc. But I think there will be a super healthy core that lasts for years just like those private servers did. How big that core is I am not sure but this is all just my guess on how it plays out.

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    My thoughts on Classic's longevity is kind of 2 parted. Part 1 is launch and the following 2-3 months after. This is going to be the big boom where every streamer who has ever played WoW gets on it, a ton of old heads from the old days, current players, and even the Vanilla haters give it a shot.

Part 2 is after like 3 months-ish a lot of the casuals go back to BFA or other games, the haters are gone cuz it was too grindy, old heads probably dwindle away, etc. But I think there will be a super healthy core that lasts for years just like those private servers did. How big that core is I am not sure but this is all just my guess on how it plays out.
    That's quite similar to my prediction. Have you heard anything more about the zone phasing of the first weeks?
    Molested myself and got convicted.

Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Freefall552 View Post
    That's quite similar to my prediction. Have you heard anything more about the zone phasing of the first weeks?
    yea i mean I heard what they said at blizzcon and how there will be phasing for starting zones during like the launch week due to the sheer number of people trying it on probably not many servers. As non vanilla like as that is i don't mind it. I would rather not have like a WoD launch experience where I cannot do anything cuz its so broke and laggy. As long as its temporary

EldoradoGG's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (25%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    yea i mean I heard what they said at blizzcon and how there will be phasing for starting zones during like the launch week due to the sheer number of people trying it on probably not many servers. As non vanilla like as that is i don't mind it. I would rather not have like a WoD launch experience where I cannot do anything cuz its so broke and laggy. As long as its temporary
    Blizzard learned a lot from WoD but idk if the launch will be smooth even with phasing. Depends on the number of players and the servers.