1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #64 - Apex Legends Leaks >Sponsored by MMOGOLD4USA<

Hello OwnedCore and welcome to the 64th OwnedCore Report. This week had a ton of gaming news including Fortnite 8.0, Apex Legends hero leak, Classic WoW news, and more. We are still looking for artists interested in working with OwnedCore to create merch so if you are interested throw me a message with here on OwnedCore. On to the Report

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates to OC, sharing our hottest threads, and great memes.

This OwnedCore Report is Sponsored by

MMOGOLD4USA is a company for MMORPGs virtual items and assets which provides players with fast transactions,
    superb customer service and transaction security. Founded in 2012 by a group of Americans, we provide cheap and fast service
    for Path of Exile, Maplestory 2, World of Warcraft, Runescape, ESO, SWTOR, STO, Neverwinter, Blade & Soul, FF14 and many other MMORPGs.

MMOGOLD4USA Deals

This week MMOGOLD4USA is offering a special sale on Path of Exile. Just use the code OWNEDCOREPOE15 at checkout to get yourself 15% off on all Path of Exile purchases.

Gaming News from Around the Globe

Fortnite 8.0

The 8th Season of Fortnite has come and with it some interesting changes. As most people who play Fortnite know a new season means a new Battle Pass with tons of cosmetics. If you are interested in seeing what is inside check out this overview here. But beyond skins the game has had some significant changes put into place. For starters we have Pirate Cannons. With the new season having a Egypt/Pirate theme it is no surprise something like this made it into the game. Load yourself up Sea of Thieves style and blast away into the distance or shoot actual cannon balls. These also serve as great camp spots if you choose to just sit inside.

An Earthquake has also struck the map altering tons of areas but also sprouting a new volcano in the top right of the map. Wailing Woods is gone and Sunny Steps and Lazy Lagoon have taken over. Winter items including Chiller Grenades and Sneaky Snowman have been vaulted alongside X-4 Stormwing (Planes), Shopping Carts, and Terrain Karts. This is huge. They basically only left the new hoverboards in as a vehicle. Movement around the map seems so still be fast paced with cannons, ziplines, jump pads, and the newly added Volcanic Vents which boost players into the sky in a gust of hot air. Lava does 1 damage per touch but also causes players to bounce almost like a bunny hop from CS:GO.

If you have trouble finding players to party up with when working on Battle Pass quests have no fear. Party Assist is a new feature that pairs you up with a party interested in the same challenge. This is such an insanely great addition to Fortnite and is one of those quality of life things a lot of games will need to add if they want their QOL to be like Fortnite's. Reminds me of how WoW always has so much QOL built in over the years that all new MMO's have to try putting in on launch otherwise they are setup to fail. These work for Daily Quests as well so if you are a solo player who needs a "place top 12 in squads x3" you can use this new feature to get it done!

Some other small but nice changes have been the ping system now working more like Apex Legends and also showing distance from your character to the ping in meters, Voice Chat changes, and Playground Updates. Overall a pretty great job by Epic and I am super excited to see what Apex Legends does with their Battle Pass which should be coming soon. Oh, speaking of Apex Legends it looks like Fortnite might be adding a respawn feature VERY similar to Apex Legends but not confirmed but I'll report once it is!

Apex Legends Octane Leak

Ever since we saw the silhouettes of the possible two new legends people have been coming up with theories on who they can be by digging into the Titanfall universe. The image above along with this image were recently leaked and seem to be pretty convincing. One image is a full body pic and the other the kit. There have been some comparisons to the Apex Legends Deep Dive Trailer silhouettes and the similarities are really hard to ignore. Rhykker on Youtube bumped up the contrast and zoomed in on the silhouette it mostly resembles and I won't lie it looks pretty damn close. You can check out the comparison by clicking here. A lot of outlets who have reported on this suggest this is real and that Octane is going to be bundled in the Season 1 launch of the Battle Pass for Apex Legends. But to me that part is obvious and I wouldn't doubt if there are more legends included in the Battle Pass launch. But lets look at this kit and see if Octane is something to be excited for.

Passive: Swift Mend

• When not taking damage Octane restores health over time

Depending on how fast this restoration is I feel like this is one of the best passives in the game. I can see this being the most useful early game when you might not be kitted out yet especially if its decently fast. But late game I feel like this is more lackluster being that syringes and medkits flood the map and your inventory by that point and its just worth popping them.

Tactical: Adrenaline Junkie

• Move 30% faster for 6 seconds. Costs 10% Health immune to slows while active.

Movement speed in this game is crucial and I think this is a solid ability. 6 seconds is actually a long time for a shooter. Knowing you will just regenerate the health needed to use this with your passive is also a nice touch. I wonder if it is 10% of maximum or current health. If it is maximum than you can kill yourself using this ability but if its current you can use it when low to get away without fear of death.

Ultimate: Launch Pad

• Deployable jump pad that catapults users through the air

Amazing. Just like Fortnite a jump pad in a Battle Royale is huge. Movement, movement, movement. This ultimate can get your whole team from a bad position to a good one. Revive your teamate but storms coming in as the ship is dropping him in? Just put a launch pad down so he can get to the safe zone once he lands. There are countless situations in a Battle Royale where this is going to be great.

Overall this guy looks like one of the better legends if he is real and he is also super skinny which brings me to my next topic on Apex Legends, hitboxes.

Hitboxes in Apex Legends are a hot topic right now because each legend does not share the same hitbox. Legends like Caustic, Gibraltar, and Pathfinder seem to just be magnets for bullets when being played while Wraith and Lifeline seem to evade everything. This is because their hitboxes match their body types. Now in other class based games the counter to stuff like this is usually things like health pools on bigger characters because the bigger characters are "tanks". But in Apex Legends the classes are more just perk loadouts and don't have this invasive playstyle thing going on with them like Overwatch. For example in Overwatch if you play a tank or a healer that is what you are doing...healing and tanking. In Apex if you play a "healer" like Lifeline you can still frag out just as much as Bangalore who is more soldier based. This is because the classes are just perks. A lot of people like this. Make it more about the gunplay and don't form these metas that need fine tuning every other week because classes impact the game too much. If you know how to shoot well you can select anybody in Apex Legends and drop a 20+ bomb. And that is how it should be. Well knowing this but also knowing the hitboxes are different is going to be a huge issue for Respawn who have said they are working on a sollution. I don't know what the sollution could be without making the classes more "class-like" but lets hope they don't have to do that.

What are your thoughts on the hitboxes?

Classic WoW Update

The first time we have heard from the Classic WoW team since the demo release during Blizzcon is upon us. In an official post Blizzard talks about some of the things being fixed and the release of Classic WoW. Spell Critical hits doing 2x instead of 1.5x, Hp and Mana Regen were busted, Pushback was bugged, and more are being fixed and have been acknowledged. It seems like private servers also had it so when you started summoning a new demon as a warlock you didn't lose your current one until the new one was summoned. In the Classic Demo you lost it once you started the summon and people were pissed. But it turns out the private servers had it wrong the entire time and Blizzards 1.12 reference client verified with them that they had it right in the demo and that in the actual 1.12 game you lost your demon once the summoning process for a new one began.

They end it with

Again, we're following your discussions and loving your enthusiasm - and we're going to get more information for you posted here soon (not soon)

Thank you, and get ready for a Classic Summer!
    Spring is almost upon us which means Classic is SOOOOOOOON.

Clips of the Week

How to get people to watch your stream on Twitch

It wouldn't be a Clips of the Week without another Shroud highlight

Interesting commentating during a Smash Bros tourny

When the cleaning ladies enter and you pretend you're a normie

This guy spent a week straight with his VR headset on

OwnedCore Report #64 - Apex Legends Leaks &gt;Sponsored by MMOGOLD4USA&lt;
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mathis09 View Post
    Thank you for posting this article, it was really helpfull. Great Article.
    bubble shooter
    weird flex but ok

4. Thanks JCollacchi14 (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1195/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Spring is almost upon us which means Classic is SOOOOOOOON.
    finally : )
    hey did they say what the payment and subscription cost will be?
    same 60$ for AAA title with 15$ a month?

rsileaseconsult's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease/sales

Dear sir/ma,

Are you a having one or two BG/SBLC specifically for lease difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Insurance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3+0.5% and Sale at 32+2%.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.

4. Age: One Year, One Month

5. Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 0.5% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.

7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact me and I shall review and respond with DOA within 24hrs maximum.

Awaiting your response.
    Best regards,
    RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER
    Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult

rsileaseconsult's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear sir/ma,

Are you a having one or two BG/SBLC specifically for lease difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Insurance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3+0.5% and Sale at 32+2%.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.

4. Age: One Year, One Month

5. Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 0.5% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.

7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact me and I shall review and respond with DOA within 24hrs maximum.

Awaiting your response.
    Best regards,
    RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER
    Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    finally : )
    hey did they say what the payment and subscription cost will be?
    same 60$ for AAA title with 15$ a month?
    it is going to only be subscription! The game is free but requires an active subscription

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1195/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    it is going to only be subscription! The game is free but requires an active subscription
    So 15$ and you get regular wow and this classic as well?
    This is good. Any knowledge on battle.net friends and if they get shared across current and classic... or will they go truly old school character names as friends only?