OwnedCore Report #53: 10 Games to be Hyped for in 2019 (Sponsored by MMOGOLD4USA) menu

User Tag List

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #53: 10 Games to be Hyped for in 2019 (Sponsored by MMOGOLD4USA)

Hello OwnedCore and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate. This is our 53rd installment of the OC Report. As always we have a bunch of stuff to share including 10 games to look forward to in 2019, some Community Highlights, Gaming News from Around the Globe, and Clips of the Week. 2019 is right around the corner and with it comes a lot of drinking and partying so to all of those who will be out and about please be safe! There will be one more OC Report in 2018 after this. OC has improved a lot this year with some new website layouts, a sponsor for the Report, being more active on our social medias, new staff, and even a podcast. Hopefully we can take this momentum into next year and make it even better. Always remember that if you have suggestions on anything OwnedCore related you can freely share your thoughts in our suggestions section found here. Also there will be another Podcast next week where me and JCollacchi sat down and talked with Hazzbazzy about WoW Exploring, the future of gaming, VR, and more. So definitely keep your eye out for that.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates to OC, sharing our hottest threads, and great memes.

This OwnedCore Report is Sponsored by

MMOGOLD4USA is a company for MMORPGs virtual items and assets which provides players with fast transactions,
    superb customer service and transaction security. Founded in 2012 by a group of Americans, we provide cheap and fast service
    for Path of Exile, Maplestory 2, World of Warcraft, Runescape, ESO, SWTOR, STO, Neverwinter, Blade & Soul, FF14 and many other MMORPGs.

MMOGOLD4USA Deals

This week MMOGOLD4USA is offering a special sale on Path of Exile. Just use the code OWNEDCOREPOE15 at checkout to get yourself 15% off on all Path of Exile purchases.

Community Highlights

Blood-Soaked Tome to Tame Crawgs has an interesting way to be obtained by HaRdCoR3

Thread found HERE

How to sell Soulbound Alani mounts by Toxic Sagrath

Thread found HERE

A cool guide on AFK leveling using 1-2 monitors and 1-2 programs by Alkhan

Thread found HERE

10 Games to look forward to in 2019

Kingdom Hearts 3

It is mind boggling to think Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in 2005, over 10 years ago. And even though we have had some other variations of Kingdom Hearts released from then to now it never filled the void a Kingdom Heart 3 would fill. This next version will include Woody, Buzz, and even Rex from Toy Story which is a great addition to the character cast. This one comes out soon actually with the release date being January 29th.

Trailer

The Division 2

So if you played Division 1 you know it had a ton of issues with the game especially when it came to the Dark Zone. Apparently they fixed a lot of them in Division 1 but it came too little too late for most players. In Division 2 the Dark Zone allows double the party size and also there will be no classes in Division 2 which most people see as a plus. For me, the Division is a great idea for a game and if the Dark Zone is done right this time and the Anti-Cheat is good than I don't see why this game won't be great. Release date is March 15

Trailer

Gameplay

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

This to me is my #1 hype train for 2019. If you ever played Tenchu way back or Dark Souls in recent years than this game is for you. The same company that made both Tenchu and Dark Souls is making this game and honestly it just looks hype. It will basically be Samurai Dark Souls which should alone sell you on this. There is a reason it is Steams #1 most Wish Listed game right now. Comes out on March 22nd.

Trailer

Gameplay

Resident Evil 2

This has been wanted by Resident Evil fans for a LONG time. A remake of the beloved Resident Evil 2. Using the Resident Evil 7 engine and modern day graphics this game is going to have that old school horror game feel with that new age smoothness and looks. If you're a fan of horror games this is for you. Also comes out soon on January 25th.

Trailer

Classic WoW

Depending on who you ask this is either a huge waste of time and effort from Blizzard or the best thing they have done since Wrath of the Lich King. But I think one middle ground we can agree on is that it is going to be interesting to play. Whether it crashes and burns, whether it has a long term future or playerbase, whether or not it flops Classic WoW is going to be fun to play at least on launch. With how popular a ton of those Vanilla private servers were and how popular OS Runescape is I can't help but be optimistic about Classic WoW.

Trailer

Warcraft Reforged.

Warcraft 3 was ahead of its time. Between the old Battle.net system being like its own social network and the dope custom games that were made, Warcraft 3 was a treasure. If you are an RTS fan this game is for you but even if you're not the custom map editor being updated should also be something to consider purchasing the game for. I personally am more hyped for all the creations that will come from that custom game editor than the game itself. Let's not forget Dota was created on WC3 and many other treasures such as Sheep Tag, Footmen Frenzy, Life of a Peasant, Line Tower Wars, and the list goes on. On top of all of this they are completely rehauling the visuals of the campaign and Warcraft 3's campaign includes some of the most iconic lore in Warcraft's universe.

Trailer

Gameplay Reveal

GTFO

To top off the list we have GTFO. This is a 4 player COOP Survival game. The trailer says its made by the designer that brought you Payday but it is developed by 10 Chambers Collective who is new to the game being an Indi company in Sweden. This game looks like a Left 4 Dead / Nazi Zombie / Doom hybrid. It looks dark, gory, and badass. If the price tag is right this is definitely a game to be hyped for. Comes out in Spring 2019.

Trailer

Gameplay Reveal

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueld

Honestly this was my Mario Kart as a kid being a Playstation household from the get go. When they remade a bunch of the other Crash Bandicoot games I was hoping this one would be in the group but sadly it was left out. Luckily at this years Game Awards we got to witness the reveal of the beloved racing game coming back to us in summer 2019. With it comes everything from the old one plus more maps, more characters, more weapons, and even customization of vehicles and characters. To top it all off there will be online play. If you're on the Sony train this gen this is a must scoop if you like party style games to play with friends or just fun racing games like Mario Kart and Sonic Racing.

Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077

The dudes that made The Witcher are making an RPG shooter adapted from the 1988 tabletop game Cyberpunk 2020. This was announced back in 2012 but it is confirmed to be coming out in 2019. This is futuristic RPG shooter will include character customization, third-person style gameplay, and more. Honestly the game just looks beautiful and being that The Witcher is such a beloved franchise it has a lot of hype around it.

Trailer

Gameplay Reveal

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Ori and the Blind Forest was a masterpiece. It was an inexpensive game with smooth gameplay, an emotional story, and arguably the best music in a game for that year. It was beautiful. Moon Studios has stated that the newest addition to the Ori series is scheduled for a 2019 release. These are platformers with puzzles set in a world that no other game really looks like. The art style is very very unique. If you just want to play through a great story play Ori and the Blind Forest and get hyped for Will of the Wisps.

Trailer

Gaming News from Around the Globe

Interview with MMO Hacker

Advanta/Archvaldor did a 1 on 1 interview with Shorty of RAOV where they talk about all sorts of stuff including the exploitation business, Blizzard, and much more. This is only 50 minutes long and personally I found it to be a great listen. Two giants in the WoW Exploitation game just talking about what they love, how money is made in the business, and just stuff you didn't expect to learn about. Put it on while you're browsing Reddit or doing your world quests in WoW and I promise you won't regret it.

A Letter to Blizzard
    In other World of Warcraft news was the 3rd most upvoted thread ever posted in /r/WoW called A Letter to Blizzard by the user Alizbee. BFA has been getting hate on top of hate and 8.1 didn't seem to change that. This thread is a long read but if you're frustrated with Blizzard I feel like this guy/gal captured how most of us have felt in one swoop. I highly recommend giving it a read whether you are enjoying BFA or hating BFA because Alizbee brings up some great points.

Letter found HERE

Are Tinkers already in WoW?

On the brighter side of WoW news we have this awesome video by Taliesin and Evitel called "The New Tinker Class is Already In The Game." Personally I have been a huge Tinker class hopeful for years. Every time an expansion comes that you assume a class is being added (every other one) I hope somehow they can tie in what I always believed would be the most perfect fitting class to add into World of Warcraft. The Tinker has been in the game since WC3 as a hero unit from the Neutral tavern in the RTS. And even though Engineering kind of filled the Tinker void for years I feel like it never completely gave people who wanted to play as some sort of turret wielding, mechanical gadget holding, Mech suit wearing their fix. They would be the perfect fit in many ways including cannon, getting people to play as Goblins and Gnomes, and also could easily be a mail armor ranged class which we need more of in WoW (even though its only Personal Loot now balance is balance). So if you are into theorizing, tinkers, or just like watching a cool video about what the new WoW class could be I highly recommend this one.

Clips of the Week

When you think Ariana Grande responded to you on Twitter

An insane 1v5 in CS:GO

When you think you beat the Chess bot

OwnedCore Report #53: 10 Games to be Hyped for in 2019 (Sponsored by MMOGOLD4USA)
    artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in waiting-room for Resident Evil 2, WoW Classic, Warcraft 3 Reforged and ofc Cyberpunk 2077. So i'm excited for 2019 year

3. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to artemarkantos for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by artemarkantos View Post
    Im in waiting-room for Resident Evil 2, WoW Classic, Warcraft 3 Reforged and ofc Cyberpunk 2077. So i'm excited for 2019 year
    thats a damn solid list.

I think Warcraft Reforged, GTFO, and Cyberpunk top mine.

artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will be same as Witcher 3 (i mean AWESOME)

Capricornka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yoohooo......favourite game is even better now

carlvernon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and WoW Reforged. I think that this will be a great year for players.