1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Report #35

Hello and welcome to the 35th OwnedCore Report. Hope everybody has had a good week/weekend. How is everybody enjoying BFA? This week we have some cool news including GTA V breaking records still, Diablo 3 on the Switch, and community highlights to boot. On top of all of this there is a giveaway going on right now where you have a chance to win a BFA Digital Deluxe. We gave one away already this week on Facebook and we got such a great response we ran it back. I will be including the link and information in this report as well.

BFA Digital Deluxe Giveaway

From Monday to Friday of last week we gave away a BFA Digital Deluxe to a lucky winner on our Facebook page. We got such an amazing response that we decided it would be great to surprise everybody and give away another BFA Digital Deluxe. This, like the first one, will also be given away through Facebook. Now I know a lot of you said you don't use Facebook anymore and to be honest neither do I. But the one I made to operate OwnedCore's is just one I use to enter giveaways and not a personal social media. So you don't necessarily need to reactivate your old personal Facebook from high school to enter, just make a new one and maybe name it after your OwnedCore account or something.

What do you have to do to participate besides have a FB account?

Go to this link and comment/tag a friend or anybody who you think would be jealous if you won.

It's that simple! GL to all that participate.

Community Highlights

One of the websites best contributors, Snowee, shares with us a cool quest that is most likely not meant to be shareable. Definitely could make some gold sharing it as well.

To go to the thread click HERE

Herb farming is a huge way to make gold right and more so when raids drop. Hazzybazzy shows us a very easy herb farm with a video included.

Double..Azerite. Does anything else need to be said. Paha113 shows us the way.

Every time I see a Smitten thread I get excited. Looking to make some gold? This detailed guide is short but sweet and a must read.

Gaming News from Around the Globe

GTA V is about to hit 100 million sales.

We are at the longest gap between Grand Theft Auto releases in the franchises history. But with how good GTA V is doing it comes to at no surprise. GTA V is the 3rd most sold game in history sitting steady behind Minecraft and Tetris at almost 100 million sales. On top of the overall sales GTA V was July 2018's Top PS4 seller on PSN in the US. The game is 5 years old and is still topping charts everywhere you look. With constant DLC's coming out for free such as their newest, After Hours, it is no wonder that this game is thriving like no other. They have been making a killing just on sales of the game and in game microtransactions alone. To me this GTA V's success is going to help shape the industry. It shows that you can still put a lot of time and effort into a big game that isn't PG rated and it can pay off. Here is to hoping RDR2's success is great as well.

Diablo 3 is coming to the Switch

I am sure most fans already know this already but Diablo 3 is officially coming to the Switch. What you may not know was that it was accidentally leaked before it was supposed to be by Forbes. This article was posted and taken down at one point which began the chaos. Reddit user Riomegon was on top of his game because he took some screenshots and shared what it contained before it was taken down in this thread. So what do we get with a Diablo 3 Switch announcement? Well we found out this is called the 'Eternal Collection'.

• 4 Players can play together on a single Switch

• Players can team up online with the Nintendo Switch Online service

• 4 players can play on 4 different Switch units wirelessly without an internet connection

• There will be cloud saving support

Some cool exclusives will be featured in the Nintendo version such as Legend of Ganandorf cosmetic armor set, Tri-Force portrait frame, Chicken pet, and Echoes of the Mask wings. All of this for $60 USD.

CS:GO adds the Mp5
    So a gun addition in most games might come every now and again but in CS:GO this is a complete rarity. The last time they tried adding a gun was a couple years back called the R8 pistol which was so broken on release that competitive tournament organizers had to ban it. But this time it seems Valve is playing it slow. The Mp5, a source classic, was added a couple days ago and is only available in casual gameplay. Meaning this cannot be used in tournaments or competitive matchmaking on the launcher right now. The interesting thing about this is that the CS:GO Faceit Major is coming in just under a month so people are wondering if this gun will be competitive ready by than and if so will it be used at the major. From what I personally have seen the gun is not that good. It is basically an Mp7 with a silencer and faster movement but less damage. The spray pattern is the same as the Mp7 and the higher movement is kind of negated by the fact that it has less moving accuracy than the Mp7. All in all even if it is used at the major I don't think it will be a big deal.

OwnedCore Report #35