49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore Monthly Roundup - February

Welcome to our first installment of our monthly roundup series. Here, News Correspondents will be highlighting and discussing the threads on OwnedCore that we find to be the most important, best reads, etc.
    In this edition we will be talking about the World of Warcraft Section!

To start off, we would like to mention the OwnedCore Starcraft 2 Tournament. Make sure you continue reading OwnedCore News for future updates on the tournament!
    More information on the tournament can be found Here and rewards and dates for the tournament can be found Here.

Speaking of winning things, OwnedCore contributor Clovian hosted a contest to give away a Heart of the Aspects Mount! While the due-date for the contest has ended and we are all waiting to hear who the lucky winner is, it is great to see members contributing more!
    To read more about what the contest entailed, be sure to check out his thread Here

For those of you who enjoy visual exploits or exploring in fun forms, member Gmex posted a method in which one is able to use many archaeology transformation items to stay in a shapeshift form. To read more about how you can pull this off, be sure to check out his thread Here

On the note of exploits, Leniox and friends are back with a new exploit that allowed the user to turn invisible and invincible by a buggy quest. Be sure to look for more threads from Imperious-- Who knows, maybe their methods could spark an idea in your mind to help you come up with a unique exploit unlike anything seen before! To see how this was achieved, be sure to check out their thread Here

In the Guides section, elite user Confucius posted a guide archiving the best add-ons for World of Warcraft in a very descriptive and easy to read guide. If you're having trouble finding good add-ons check out his thread Here

Contributor phantom325 and member Synrithh also posted great guides, phantom325's showing how and where to get every mount, while Synrithh posted a thread about obtaining every companion pet! Don't get down if you can't think of anything to contribute-- Look around, there are guides that have not yet been written! Their threads can here found at the following links:
    Here for phantom325's guide
    and
    Here for Synrithh's companion guide

In the World of Warcraft Exploration section, WizardTrokair posted a wonderful guide to help starters begin their exploring journeys, where he details every item and skill that is useful for exploring. Be sure to check out his post (Which is now a sticky!) Here

Be sure to keep an eye out for more monthly roundups. We will soon be covering more sections than just World of Warcraft!

-Relican
    Last edited by JD; 02-27-2012 at 10:04 AM.

OwnedCore Monthly Roundup - February
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about my Twink shaman guide! i have been passed over! Super Sad Face!!!!!!! :'((((((

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    265/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    What about my Twink shaman guide! i have been passed over! Super Sad Face!!!!!!! :'((((((
    I guess people with misspelled names don't get a spot in the news! Just kidding, I thought your guide was nice!

Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did enjoy your guide, TehVoyager, but as I told you, everything here should be relevant and interesting to everyone on OwnedCore and not just the people interested in twinking in a certain bracket. Don't let it get you down, though! Contribute more and maybe next time you'll make it!

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I guess people with misspelled names don't get a spot in the news! Just kidding, I thought your guide was nice!
    Lol but animals too dumb to get off the endangered species list (and eat food so lacking in nutrition there babies starve) are?

lololo

im editing that post i made about LUI now btw, completely slipped my mind.

Originally Posted by Relican View Post
    I did enjoy your guide, TehVoyager, but as I told you, everything here should be relevant and interesting to everyone on OwnedCore and not just the people interested in twinking in a certain bracket. Don't let it get you down, though! Contribute more and maybe next time you'll make it!
    CONTRIBUTE MORE?!?!?!!? kidding

Besides if i was really in it for the rewards instead of the fun of doing it, i would have made one of those silly pay guides xD
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 02-24-2012 at 04:23 PM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Thanks G/R
    265/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Lol but animals too dumb to get off the endangered species list (and eat food so lacking in nutrition there babies starve) are?

lololo
    Hey pandas evolved to eat bamboo because there was a ton of it and it was much easier to get than prey!

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for highlighting my post with your first monthly roundup! Looking forward to more of these... it is a great way to draw attention to the good stuff.

As for this bit...
    Originally Posted by Relican View Post
    where he details many items and skills that are useful for exploring.
    The goal is not many items... but every item, baby... EVERY ITEM!!
    *bursts into a fit of maniacal laughter that quickly dissipates into a weak old Wizard having a coughing fit*

dubstepkilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a very good read. I enjoyed it very much. Also i like the idea of a monthly update like that. Good stuff!

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Hey pandas evolved to eat bamboo because there was a ton of it and it was much easier to get than prey!
    So basically, they were too lazy to get actual food so I then ended up eating wood.

corererr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This, good sir

make me looking like this:

Thanks G/R
    265/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JD View Post
    So basically, they were too lazy to get actual food so I then ended up eating wood.
    No, more like they could not get prey because there was not enough around so they would die if they didn't start eating bamboo grass.