0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 9 Begins!

Well it's been a long time coming. The first season of Cataclysm Arena has begun! Also, for the first time ever, rated BGs have started.

Official Blizzard Quote:

The first PvP season of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is underway! Players are now able to compete in level-85 Rated Arenas for top gear, items, and titles -- and for the first time ever, they can enter level-85 Rated Battlegrounds to fight for the same rewards available through Arenas, along with the original World of Warcraft PvP titles. Players can also participate in unranked War Games, skirmishes that allow Battleground and Arena teams to hone their skills against opponents of their choosing -- even if they're in the same faction. So prepare yourselves, aspiring Grand Marshals and High Warlords, as the struggle between the Horde and the Alliance is about to get bloodier.

This means that Arena Junkies will be doing the annual access review and resetting access for players that don't have a previous gladiator title.

They have also added a new rated bg forum.

As of now, it's not certain how the Arena or Rated BG information is going to be displayed on the new Battle.net. So until they figure all of that out, their rankings and your arena information will probably not be up to date.

All that being said, start beating some heads.
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Season 9 Begins!
    BrightChild's Avatar I AM 100$ SERIOUS
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately Disc priest are horrid this season. :*(

Nice article none the less.

Depthcore's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm already starting late on my arena, i blame my healer for taking his time to 85!

Tampsuuna's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately enhancement shamans and holy paladins are pure evil in the arenas. Going for 1800, if i say more i will be utterly disappointed in myself.