Goblin Cinematic! Fan made Worgen Cinematic! menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

Goblin Cinematic! Fan made Worgen Cinematic!

Official Goblin Trailer:

This video is very entertaining and gives you all the information behind how the Kazan goblins came to be on Azeroth and why they begin there journey as members of the Horde! Lok'tar Ogar! Victory or Death!

Fan Made Trailer:

This is not the official release nor the official story line, still a very well created and entertaining video. The reason I posted this was to keep the fan-boy worgen lovers at bay until the official worgen cinematic is released.

Enjoy!
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

These ads disappear when you log in.

alj03's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The goblin one is a bit meh, needs more imo. The fan made one is pretty cool.
    Death to all but Metal.

Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The fan made one was very nice indeed.
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

reterer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    ⌒╮WELCOME cheap shoes online,online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse at www.newgoing.com ----- ~ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG 35$ ,)))),'')~~ ,''~) ╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ SHOES 35$ |田|田||田|田| CLOTH 15$ ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW Your fashion! Your season! Michael bag fashion tidalcurrent.the fashionable element "bag" you - glamour infinite. Mass commodity, low discount, the buy cheaper. { www. yessoso.com } mall price can buy eligible products and services. Select all kinds of women, men's shoes, etc, { cheap shoes online,online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse at www.newgoing.com } shopping navigation! In addition, the company has a good reputation, quality standard, At a reasonable price. In the past few years, have been deeply overseas My friends for their support. Therefore, please rest assured purchase. ====== Free transport====== !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cheap shoes online,online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse at www.newgoing.com) !!!!!!!!!!!! input this URL: (cheap shoes online,online store wholesale sneakers,sports,handbags,clothes ,jeryse at www.newgoing.com) you can find many cheap and fashion stuff (jor dan s-h-o-e-s) (NBA NFL NHL MLB j-e-r-s-e-y) ( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g) (cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t) (D&G s-u-n-g-l-a-s-s-e-s) (ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t) (UG G b-o-o-t) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!! ----------------------