Make OwnedCore Great Again menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update for this?

Make OwnedCore Great Again
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news guys about suggestions

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bambusbar View Post
    So it took 3 months and a few weeks for ONE item to be changed here...
    Yeah, just because things are suggested it aint given that we will change it.
    Captchas wont be removed.

4. Thanks MistiServices (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Yeah, just because things are suggested it aint given that we will change it.
    Captchas wont be removed.
    How about splitting overcrowded WoW Forum into 2 sectios for gold and boosting , aswell there are many ppl who offer private realms gold / leveling on retail section

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MistiServices View Post
    How about splitting overcrowded WoW Forum into 2 sectios for gold and boosting , aswell there are many ppl who offer private realms gold / leveling on retail section
    It's not always a good idea to split the WoW section into multiple subsections. For one, it confuses a lot of people.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    It's not always a good idea to split the WoW section into multiple subsections. For one, it confuses a lot of people.
    Cant agree , having WoW Gold section would help ppl to find only gold sellers instead getting spammed by Boosting orders , aswell would help gold sellers to reach customers easier and stay on front page longer than now, when is overcrowded with boosting , private realms offers and gold seeling stuff.

Its more convinient than having all on one section , as u can see on other forums where such offers are splitted into few sections

As addition there are already 3 sections on WoW forum , and Eu and US account section is splitted , why not having section for WoW gold / boosting then?

If there is lack of staff i would help gladly however i can
    Last edited by MistiServices; 10-01-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you see any threads offering services for private servers you should report them; there is a section for private servers only.

On a side note, the amount of sellers who only buy/sell gold is a lot smaller than you really think. Just look at the first 4-7 pages; there are under 20 unique sellers.

It's not smart to split the section for 15-20 active sellers.

And as always, suggestions are always more than welcome - but it doesn't necessarily mean we will implement every single one of them.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you see any threads offering services for private servers you should report them; there is a section for private servers only.

On a side note, the amount of sellers who only buy/sell gold is a lot smaller than you really think. Just look at the first 4-7 pages; there are under 20 unique sellers.

It's not smart to split the section for 15-20 active sellers.

And as always, suggestions are always more than welcome - but it doesn't necessarily mean we will implement every single one of them.
    I agree amount of gold seller is small , but its not irrelevant , but aswell amount of ppl who sell accounts is small too.In other hand , having gold sellers on diffrent section will help both buyers and sellers to reach potential customers / sellers.Scrolling over 7 pages which are spammed with boosting offers is not convinent for anyone.And adding this would make site more customer friendly.

Now its 15-20 Sellers i agree ,but having more clean sections would attract sellers and customers in search on what they want or they offer.When there is more space, sellers and customers will come looking on that specific section.

For example Gold seller makes thread - 6 hours later hes on page 10-11.He makes new thread just to get on page one.And so on.True there are core coins but sellers who are new on site and looking to make they own way or ppl who just came to make one time sale and fill their home budget,they are not into spending cash on corecoins , or they cant afford.And so its easier to make new thread and just stay on page.

Splitting would give more benefits to everyone , and site would benefit more.Maybe someone of those new or old sellers decides to make some serious advertisment or store , and thats a sucess on both sides.Instead going on forum where is more organized and categorized

Side note , i am happy that after 4 months we have a disscussion about this topic on forum.

Update: And if we have subsection like this on forum : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , then there is no excuses for making section for gold sellers which are in bigger number,as u said 20 sellers on first 7 pages.
    Last edited by MistiServices; 10-01-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MistiServices View Post
    For example Gold seller makes thread - 6 hours later hes on page 10-11.He makes new thread just to get on page one.And so on.
    But this goes for every other seller doesn't it? It's not limited to new or gold sellers.

There are simply a lot of sellers who offer WoW boosting services.

Trust me I totally get where you're trying to go and the only way to achieve it is by limiting threads to 1 per user in the WoW section which will not please anyone.

I have seen other forums with plenty of subsections for WoW and you end up with 1 active section while the others have a new thread every 2 weeks. You can compare the traffic on different forums and you'll see what I mean.

Ownedcore surpasses any other gaming forum traffic wise.

I am just discussing your points. It's not up to me to change / add subsections
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But this goes for every other seller doesn't it? It's not limited to new or gold sellers.

There are simply a lot of sellers who offer WoW boosting services.

Trust me I totally get where you're trying to go and the only way to achieve it is by limiting threads to 1 per user in the WoW section which will not please anyone.

I have seen other forums with plenty of subsections for WoW and you end up with 1 active section while the others have a new thread every 2 weeks. You can compare the traffic on different forums and you'll see what I mean.

Ownedcore surpasses any other gaming forum traffic wise.

I am just discussing your points. It's not up to me to change / add subsections
    Yeah i get u , its not u who decide.Thats fine.

I agree allowing 1 theard per user would be bad and not something which we should strive to do.Limiting ppl is never good thing.Tho, there is a WoW US Account subforum which is far less active , as u can see from screenshoot guy have 10 posts on first page.So its not active as gold selling one would be.

On part about traffic , its sad to have a good traffic and be famous but keep most active forum section in mess and unorganized.And when i spoke to ppl about this issue many stopped using forum only becuase their offers are up less than few mins on first page.I understand there are core coins , but thats not something which should be obligation to buy , by that thinking only "richier" sellers can be on first page.

But with splitting forum into 2 sections that can lead to better sale of coins , gold section will have less sellers therefore users who can buy coins will invest some cash in hope of better sales , while not getting hammered by boosting offers which are taking big role on this forum and wow section.Having smaller community but active can lead to higher profit than having this what we have now.I am sure none of gold sellers who are not big would invest money into coins knowing its getting hammered by boosting offers few minutes after.

And splitting into 1 more subsection would make this site even bigger and greater than it is now

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bambusbar View Post
    lol, shit man- Just goes to show you how open the admin team is to actual change- Especially when practically nothing has changed in years aside from new sections for new games.
    We read and consider every suggestion you guys make. But as KuRIos said, it does't necessarily mean we'll implement every single suggestion made.

Aside from that, there have been a lot of changes brought to Ownedcore. If you're a merchant or simply a buyer, you'll notice that there are a lot less scammers.

Reports are also being looked into & resolved in a very short period of time.

But If you do have any suggestion then please let us know about it and we'll definitely look into it
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making 3 sections, one for gold, one for boosting, and one for other sales, rather than having the main forum be the place where most of the posts happen. I don't see how it could be confusing to users to have three separate sections rather than how it is now where you have to go through all the different types of sales and multiple pages to find what you want. Having all the services jammed into one section makes the site seem unprofessional. I get it probably makes the site more money if there is a smaller amount of sections so people have to bump their thread with corecoins more often to be on the first page, but it really is a worse experience for users compared to other sites.

The issues of the sections having limited activity doesn't really seem like it should be a concern, as there are already many sections on this forum with very limited to no activity. Sites I go to for other games that are not listed on this site have multiple sections and though some are very rarely used, it is much easier to navigate as a user and makes the site seem more professional and better managed. Unless it would cause the site some huge issue or cause the site to lose a ton of money, splitting the sections would really be to the benefit of both the users and sellers.

The way it is right now in the trading part of the WoW section would be like if we combined the guides, exploits, general, and programs sections of the WoW category on the site all into one section.

To Bambusbar don't talk bad about the staff. Your post doesn't further the discussion of the suggestion at hand at all, which is against the rules of the suggestions forum. At the end of the day the site is the admins' and theirs to do with what they think is best for the site both from a user point of view and in regards to their own benefit. If you want to change something about the site post something constructive and have some reasoning behind your points.

14. Thanks D3Boost, MistiServices (2 members gave Thanks to Confucius for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Making 3 sections, one for gold, one for boosting, and one for other sales, rather than having the main forum be the place where most of the posts happen. I don't see how it could be confusing to users to have three separate sections rather than how it is now where you have to go through all the different types of sales and multiple pages to find what you want. Having all the services jammed into one section makes the site seem unprofessional. I get it probably makes the site more money if there is a smaller amount of sections so people have to bump their thread with corecoins more often to be on the first page, but it really is a worse experience for users compared to other sites.

The issues of the sections having limited activity doesn't really seem like it should be a concern, as there are already many sections on this forum with very limited to no activity. Sites I go to for other games that are not listed on this site have multiple sections and though some are very rarely used, it is much easier to navigate as a user and makes the site seem more professional and better managed. Unless it would cause the site some huge issue or cause the site to lose a ton of money, splitting the sections would really be to the benefit of both the users and sellers.

The way it is right now in the trading part of the WoW section would be like if we combined the guides, exploits, general, and programs sections of the WoW category on the site all into one section.

To Bambusbar don't talk bad about the staff. Your post doesn't further the discussion of the suggestion at hand at all, which is against the rules of the suggestions forum. At the end of the day the site is the admins' and theirs to do with what they think is best for the site both from a user point of view and in regards to their own benefit. If you want to change something about the site post something constructive and have some reasoning behind your points.
    Thank u for this constructive and supportive reply.I am fighting this fight long time and support from such member means alot.I hope admins will accept reason we gave them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12