Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could we please get some sticky spots on D3 Buy Sell Trade Section ?

Hey there !

I am kenny_black04, an active member on the D3 Buy Sell Trade section, offering services for like an year and a half on your website and first of all i just wanna thank you very much for all the good work you do by keeping up the website, so we can take care of our businesses and always have your support.Really apreciate that !

Speaking of support, i couldnt notice that this forum page is being populated by new sellers day by day, and even with auto bump and manual bump our threads get down in page 2 and so.I was wondering, is there any possible way to give us some sticky spots ? Which we would pay for, of course !

I understand that everyone has the right to make an account and post a thread on it, but can we do anything about those 1post threads that just fill the page nowadays ?

Dont get me wrong, i`m just wondering if there is any possible way we can get some spots up in the list, which, i repeat, we can pay for, monthly or so.

Or maybe just split the forum page in like : D3 Powerleveling and D3 Account trading ?

I totally understand we all have to be equal here as normal users, but for higher ranks (donator,pro seller etc) is there anything that could be done ?

Thank you very much !

Could we please get some sticky spots on D3 Buy Sell Trade Section ?
    Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kenny_black04 View Post
    Hey there !

I am kenny_black04, an active member on the D3 Buy Sell Trade section, offering services for like an year and a half on your website and first of all i just wanna thank you very much for all the good work you do by keeping up the website, so we can take care of our businesses and always have your support.Really apreciate that !

Speaking of support, i couldnt notice that this forum page is being populated by new sellers day by day, and even with auto bump and manual bump our threads get down in page 2 and so.I was wondering, is there any possible way to give us some sticky spots ? Which we would pay for, of course !

I understand that everyone has the right to make an account and post a thread on it, but can we do anything about those 1post threads that just fill the page nowadays ?

Dont get me wrong, i`m just wondering if there is any possible way we can get some spots up in the list, which, i repeat, we can pay for, monthly or so.

Or maybe just split the forum page in like : D3 Powerleveling and D3 Account trading ?

I totally understand we all have to be equal here as normal users, but for higher ranks (donator,pro seller etc) is there anything that could be done ?

Thank you very much !
    Sticky threads gets suggested often and it is something we have been seriously considering lately. The previously the thought for not adding them has been that we have paid auto bumps instead stickies rather than both, but perhaps we can have both.

Also, the idea of splitting up trade forums as needed for different services is definitely something we'll check out.

For sellers that have achieved a lot of feedback, always open to suggestion on what we can do to reward and accommodate them. Perhaps a power seller trade forum? etc?

Thanks for the feedback.

kenny_black04's Avatar Active Member PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ket !

Thanks for the fast respnonse ! Exactly as you mentioned, i dont find aswell auto bump + paid sticky thread to be a problem, as long as we have a spot up there.

A power seller trade forum could be very good aswell, maybe based of nr of feedbacks or trades done or so, just so things get detached a bit between normal sellers and professional ones...

I`ll be perfectly honnest, its just kinda frustrating bumping a thread couple times / day and still get in page 2

I know you totally understand me and i`m 100% sure that i`m not the only one having this issue so i just wanted to point this suggestion up, maybe you can work something out !

Thank you very much for all the support !

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Sticky threads gets suggested often and it is something we have been seriously considering lately. The previously the thought for not adding them has been that we have paid auto bumps instead stickies rather than both, but perhaps we can have both.

Also, the idea of splitting up trade forums as needed for different services is definitely something we'll check out.

For sellers that have achieved a lot of feedback, always open to suggestion on what we can do to reward and accommodate them. Perhaps a power seller trade forum? etc?

Thanks for the feedback.
    I agree with many of the points made by kenny_black04, I really think there should be different sections in the selling forum for services & account sales.

Personally, I kind of dislike how 1 post accounts get into the market so easily and start selling stuff (part of the reason why there are many scammers on OC, I've busted many of them countless times - no entry barrier).

For sellers that have achieved a very high feedback, I do agree there needs to be something rewarding to them, some sort of special features after a certain amount of positive feedback would be great.

Not exactly sure what a power seller trade forum really does, but it sounds good!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Datsik's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a good ideea, i would like this to be happening if possible.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    we have not and will never sell stickies.
    but we could and should reward powersellers

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response, KuRIos ! Looking forward into getting those rewards then

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update. I created the Diablo 3 Accounts Buy Sell Trade forum and move as many relevant thread as I could find.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...uy-sell-trade/
    Last edited by Ket; 09-21-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ket !

Thanks for the quick response and interest !

Its perfect, now lets hope this clears a bit the other page, the powerleveling services one, specially in D3`s mid-late seasons periods.

As KuRIo stated, i guess stickies are still out of discussion right ?

Thanks again for all the interest, really apreciated !

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Just an update. I created the Diablo 3 Accounts Buy Sell Trade forum and move as many relevant thread as I could find.

Diablo 3 Account Buy Sell Trade
    Great! Hopefully that'll clear up some of the excessive D3 account sale threads that simply flood that section.

Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    but we could and should reward powersellers
    Maybe this soon *fingers crossed*
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stickies are out of the discussion, yes.

we are debating on how to reward powersellers the best, but please give feedback on how we could do so.. By powersellers I am thinking sellers with more than 50 trades (registrered on OC) and more than ~97% positive feedback.

The change is therefore not on the table yet, as we need to find the right solution first

12. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Stickies are out of the discussion, yes.

we are debating on how to reward powersellers the best, but please give feedback on how we could do so.. By powersellers I am thinking sellers with more than 50 trades (registrered on OC) and more than ~97% positive feedback.

The change is therefore not on the table yet, as we need to find the right solution first
    Sounds good, i think PowerSeller status should probably require more than 50 trades, I personally think it should require a bit more work & dedication to earn it. Something like 100 or even 200 trades.

But I definitely agree with the 97% positive feedback (different websites using this same system).

Not exactly sure on how to reward PowerSellers, will definitely need to think about that one

EDIT: As kenny_black04 mentioned, the bump timer reduction could be one way to reward PowerSellers. Reducing the time between each free bump by a certain amount of time.

And yes the main issue in all trade sections is that there's no entry barrier. In a sense that any 1 rep seller can get in the market and offer any service he wants (such as account shared services).
    Last edited by D3Boost; 09-21-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sellers with more than 50 trades (registrered on OC) and more than ~97% positive feedback
    This seems a very good measure to be taken into consideration, i mean i`m around there with 46 trades and 100% and i know how much i`ve worked and invested to get at this point.

Our main problem, and now i`m daring to speak on behalf of all good repped powersellers (who i think see the problem the same way i do), is that everyday couple new accounts/threads pop up, they have 1 post and they are considered sellers, exactly like us.

Of course anyone has the right to establish his/her own price on the market, of course i would never argue on that, but the problem is they are providing even piloted services without any rep !

In my personal opinion i think there must be set some kind of entry barrier for providing some kind of services, thats all.

As a powerseller reward, if stickies are indeed out of discussion, maybe you can make us some other kind of bump (autobump) system ? Lower it from 6 to 4 hrs or so ? Just an ideea

Thanks for all your interest !

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the introduction of avatars next to the topic of a thread post why not give powersellers something like twice the size of the normal avatar icon? I don't know how this would look in actual practice but it would give more exposure to power sellers while still allowing anyone to enter the market. We don't want to discourage people from coming with their business here so this could be a simple reward that gives those who are the backbone of the selling community here some more exposure while also not completely blocking new people from joining in.

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont want anyone to get me wrong from my previous thread, i didnt suggest to block anyone from getting into the market, but limit them ! Thats all.

Of course anyone is allowed to create an account, make his/her own price, sell his/her stuff the best way he/she can, but they cant be equal with powerlevelers in providing specific services, specially piloted ones where the customers account is basicaly in your hand as a powerseller.

As he/she has zero reputation, prolly little experience on what to do and how to do with someones account, if something goes wrong, the general image of "powersellers" gets messy.

At least ID verified or something like this, so someone can keep a track over what u are doing, from how many accounts, IP`s etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast