Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

** Please make a scammer report/ban topic in the news section! **

Hello there,

I would like to ask you to add a scammer report/ban topic in the news section. It is way too hard to find the report scammer section.
    Tried to find a report link in the Defiance forum, but I couldn't find anything. Aside that fact, scammers operate on multiple games.

Example: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...her-class.html (Rift+SL+LvL 60 Rogue+ 50 of every other class.)

This guy keeps on scamming people selling valid accounts but revoking access using multiple emails on MMO's like Defiance, Rift, etc.
    If you fail to ban frauds like Crueltysheir, it will have no meaning having a MMO Trading Market because they know they wont get caught.

Just so you know, upon writing this, the guy is still active, the casualties keeps going up, and he's not afraid to admit he's scamming.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/sear...archid=4378445 (he keeps making a new email and starts a new threads).

Good luck, I hope people keep trading on your forum.

** Please make a scammer report/ban topic in the news section! **
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no, we have a report button, use that and put in all the details there.
    YOU didnt supply ANY evidence either, so should we ban him as well as we should ban you if someone posted that you are a scammer and provided NO evidence? !??!?!

We have a thread in diablo3 trade which you can use to report scammers, we do not wish to have an entire forum for it.
    People are banned once sufficient evidence is posted in a report. That is how we do it here, epicnpc does it another way and allow people to accuse others publicly without proof. We don't want that.

There is a thing called google where you can check if the thief has been accused elsewhere
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 07-23-2013 at 02:05 PM.