0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somewhere For New Users to write reviews

Hello there, I would like to suggest if a designated area could be suggested for those of us who are new users and do not have the rep to post in the reviews section.

i am currently a new user to the website, but not to wow as ive been playing since vanilla..
    I have used in all my years many Powerleveling services and gold services which for one reason or another i would like the community to stear away from them or on the other hand use them as they are top notch.

The current state of the forums there is no where, where feasibly i can write a correct review without the chance of breaking a forum rule.

I am currently being leveled by fastlevelings.com........ and would like to review them.
    I understand that i do not have the rep and could in fact try to tarnish there rep by lying.

But i do have the emails sent by them, paypal payment order and chat transcripts from them to prove that in fact they are leveling my character.....

Btw i would also like to write a revieww on
    www.neverban.com
    for users to stay clear of this site, for many reasons..

Thanks in advance and am sorry if its been posted before

Somewhere For New Users to write reviews
    Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres a reason why you cannot post reviews as a leecher. You need 25 rep to be able to write reviews in the review section.
    The reason for this, is we've been seeing alot of newly created accounts writing both good and bad false review, to either promote themselves or destroy a competitions reputation.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Pikachoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i totally understand this situation, and obviously i will attempt to gain such rep to be able to write reviews on some powerleveling services which ive used in the past...
    I think it is more abot eagerness as i have been mistreated so badly at neverban.com, i just wanted to make sure no one fell into the trap i did..
    obviously am not going to go further into the matter but i even have chat transcripts of them threating to tell Blizzard they are PLing my account to get it closed down..

Thanks for the quick response Zoidberg Btw cool Sig