0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copywrite

I think the copywrite is far to long and drawn out. Maybe take out the ---)(Kepp this intact.... and make it like 1 or 2 scentences long with a link to mmowned. That is all you need imo and it would look a lot nicer.

~Leoj:yuck:
    Fvck School

Copywrite
    Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Copywrite

what copy right? the one at the bottem of thread to stop leechers coz we actualy need that
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can hardly see how this could interfere with your posting as its pre written and pre formatted.

so i see no reason to change it.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rofl, when again did length of a warning matter?

This would be such a retarded change, i was thinking of something that would compare to the stupidity of this.

I FAILED

leoj's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its really ugly is all. If I were copying from this site I would remove it because of ugliness. Not to mention it is poorly written... being much longer than it has to be and stating things that don't apply to a forum post copywrite.
    Fvck School

Shattered's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is because so people don't find loop holes. I don't know why you would care about how ugly it is or not. All this is doing is making sure that it doesn't get posted anywhere else (Online Game Hackers) and such other sites. I don't find it to be ugly and if you do then I'm sure no one will be mad if you change it to pink or whatever color your deisre.
    "If you're gonna amass data which can take many lives ... at least secure it."
    -savec0re

cursy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Shattered
    This is because so people don't find loop holes. I don't know why you would care about how ugly it is or not. All this is doing is making sure that it doesn't get posted anywhere else (Online Game Hackers) and such other sites. I don't find it to be ugly and if you do then I'm sure no one will be mad if you change it to pink or whatever color your deisre.
    ofc it does. i mean no one can just select the hwole text except the copyright part and ctrlC-ctrlV in an other forum cuz :

Me(the stealer):bplabplabpla WoW nice one ill post it on the sdkjghe forum so i get credits and other will be like " WOW dude you rock lmao thats great"
    Oh wait a minutes. what does it sayes down there???Keep it untouched huh?
    Oh well since they ask so nicely i wont take it. Maybe i only need the credits for it and theer is no law that can bind me to obay this rule and i am just a post stealer i wont copy this

I am not sure that the copyright text realy gives anything.If i want to get it and repost somewere alse i dont rly think that i would care about the rule.

this is what a post stealer would think i believe!!

maybe i am wrong but......

leoj's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right. It is poorly written and makes false statements. I think asking for them to "include the following link" in their re-post to another forum is a better approach.

Something like...
    ...Origionally posted on www.MMOwned.com [please leave intact]...
    Fvck School

Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by cursy
    ofc it does. i mean no one can just select the hwole text except the copyright part and ctrlC-ctrlV in an other forum cuz :

Me(the stealer):bplabplabpla WoW nice one ill post it on the sdkjghe forum so i get credits and other will be like " WOW dude you rock lmao thats great"
    Oh wait a minutes. what does it sayes down there???Keep it untouched huh?
    Oh well since they ask so nicely i wont take it. Maybe i only need the credits for it and theer is no law that can bind me to obay this rule and i am just a post stealer i wont copy this

I am not sure that the copyright text realy gives anything.If i want to get it and repost somewere alse i dont rly think that i would care about the rule.

this is what a post stealer would think i believe!!

maybe i am wrong but......
    matt is working on the programme wich makes ure computer become sentient and wipe out you and who ever is registed to the forum you reposting on. but for now its to tell peeps that they shouldnt leech

EDITED because spelling matters apparently http://www.mmowned.com/forums/general-chat/22880-wow-we-smarter-than-monkeys-1-a.html
    Last edited by Obex; 06-04-2007 at 11:52 AM.
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

Cheezeit117's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Obex
    matt working on the programme wich makes ure compute become sentient and wipe out you and who ever is registed to the forum but for now it server to tell peeps that they shouldnt do it if they didnt know
    Umm..Ok..

Fuzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Obex
    matt working on the programme wich makes ure compute become sentient and wipe out you and who ever is registed to the forum but for now it server to tell peeps that they shouldnt do it if they didnt know
    Umm...what?

(Spelled copyright, by the way)
    ----Gone for an undetermined amount of time----

Ark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are not hungry for coppyright shortn'ing....you are hungry for HOT POCKETS
    "Alright Chums, Lets do this! LEEEEROYY JENKINS!!!"
    proud member of Snitchstianity