0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A rule against posting GM ticket "exploits"

Hey there, I have been an MMOwned member for some time now, but one thing that really grinds my gears is the fact that every newb who wants rep goes into the the exploit section and makes post about how if you trade/buy/sell some crap the GM will automagically refund your gold/crap. In my opinion this needs to stop, any thoughts?

And that people is what really grinds my gears.
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFdOrvrWp48&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFdOrvrWp48&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]
    Last edited by Jadedknight; 06-23-2008 at 12:06 AM.

A rule against posting GM ticket &quot;exploits&quot;
    Swiftee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typicaly a definate way of having a gm restore your item is an exploit if you're doing it for it to be restored or duplicated etc? I'd like to hear your definition of Exploitation which is obviously very vivid.

Heres mine for your very own furture reference

Web Definition for Exploit: use or manipulate to one's advantage; "He exploit the new taxation system"; "She knows how to work the system"; "he works his parents for sympathy"
    If you expect from this website some magical answer for you to be able to instantly give yourself 20000g.

At the end of the day all people are trying to do is help one another in a community and just because you may already know the tips and things that are being said then that doesn't mean that others don't.

Jadedknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said it wasn't an exploit, I dont know where you got me wanting instant 20000g.

Swiftee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then what would you define as being fit for that section, and i doubt there are many things, so people posting little tips and ect keeps this forums as popular as i see it is

Jadedknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you don't want a forum filled with useless junk either. This is becoming a really bad trend, more and more people are posting this type of post, they are all the same, they are all looking for rep, and of course it's the same theme of "tricking" a GM. Really, it's not beneficial, not contributing in any way. It's taking down the forums readability and status.

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swiftee, he is complaining because, like many MMOwners, leechers go there, and repost the same damn useless bullshit that we don't want to see, but they still do it anyway.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this matter is being looked into and i assume a mod will same the same or just give a good explanation and close the topic; yes the leechers are growing rampant on the reposts and the stupid crap, and there are methods being looked into, and its not easy to use some as the repurcussions could be very very bad as a whole, and along side that correct me if i am wrong mr. mod or higher.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    they arent doing it to be annoying, they are doing it for trying to help, hell even I repost.
    /closed