Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twitch Method [REAL MONEY)

Information you need to know before you start:

· Twitch is a streaming platform where you can sign up for free and start streaming your own content. For more "successful" steamers, Twitch offers an affiliate program. Twitch Affiliate program allows qualified
    streamers to monetize their channel as they build their audience and work towards the coveted status of Twitch Partner.
    · There are several sellers that sell Twitch subs, bits or ads earnings for a relatively low price compared to the original price on Twitch. A lot of them source most of their stuff illegally, so you have to choose carefully
    who you buy from. It's very important to avoid illegal products as the quality is terrible.
    · Basically, it's pretty easy to make a lot of money through Twitch, but you have to follow some points which you'll find below.

Affiliate Eligibility:

· At least 500 total minutes broadcast in the last 30 days
    · At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days
    · An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more over the last 30 days.
    · At least 50 Followers

How to start earning:

As I'm sure you already know, since you've basically read all the text and didn't just skip to this part, there are several sellers from which you can buy subs, bits ads earnings. I will write here the points you should take inspiration from to raise your chances of getting a payout.

· You must have an affiliate account (it's better to have more than one, because that way you can increase your earnings).
    · You must have good account stats (streamed hours, followers, average viewers, chatters).
    · It's important to know that your stats need to look legit (so if you have 5 average viewers, you can't logically buy 500 subs), otherwise it works with bits, where each viewer can send any amount he want, so there is no explicit "limit" but nothing should be overdone.
    · It's recommended to use the "drip feed" method, where the entire amount is not sent at once, but is shuffled into different times, so it looks more realistic.

Well, that's all. Sounds too simple, right? Anyway, despite this, you have to invest some time and money in order to get the payout.
    It's important to note that buying subs, bits, outside of Twitch doesn't guarantee a payout (the chances for getting paid are quite high but certainly not guaranteed).
    No one can guarantee a 100% payout from Twitch.

If you want to know more, feel free to contact me
    Discord: fatalityearth#5245 Telegram: @fatalityearth

ps: I'm also a seller of Twitch stuff. So lmk if you will want anything.
    I hope you find it useful, good luck with payouts.
    ALWAYS CONFIRM
    Discord: fatalityearth#5245 Telegram: @fatalityearth

Twitch Method [REAL MONEY)