0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi Account Ban

Hi, I recently recovered an e-mail from when I was a pre-teen that I had lost access to (it's been over a decade) - the OwnedCore account that was associated with this email was created in 2008 when I was like 11... I only made this account (SodaPopSwanson) because I had no access to the previous account as I had stated the password to the e-mail had been forgotten but had been recently recovered.

Anyways, I recover my account yesterday and login for the first time in over a decade, wake up in the morning and my old account has been banned for Multi-Accounting. I was not aware that this was even a rule - seems insane to me to ban someone without hesitation who has such a long history on the platform. Both accounts are basically lurkers, the one from 2008 never even had any posts so I don't see how you can even make the argument that what I was doing is wrong. Is it possible to keep my old account and get rid of this one? or I'm just S.O.L. because of some ridiculous misunderstanding?

Thanks

Multi Account Ban
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    It's a security measure to make sure someone didn't hack your account to spam. I will have your original account reinstated. Please make sure to turn on 2FA at your soonest convenience
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

3. Thanks zimzam98 (1 members gave Thanks to ev0 for this useful post)