0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help for Turbohud(d3)

I belong to the party that cleared GR 149 and try s 150 now in South Korea. Our nec has 6000+ paragon and we still need 4min+a power pylon to kill the rift guardian. So I came up with a new build but it seems to be almost impossible to realize the build without help of TH.
    The flight time of Bone Spirit scales its damage and if the distance between rift guardian and nec is long enough it shows far better performance than the previous corpse lance build with skel archers. The problem is; when the distance is too far, it becomes very hard to land BS projectiles on the RG.
    If someone could find any plugins that indicates the location and thr direction of the rift guardian(it would be really nice if the rg and nec is binded by a line no matter how far they are seperated) or could make one for us, we would be really happy.

I need help for Turbohud(d3)