Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Associating correct email with my account and removing from old account?

Hey guys, I used to come on here way back when during the MMOwned days and back in the old days of WoW, learned quite a lot about model editing and WoW exploration and private servers during that time. Eventually I stopped coming on here as much and stopped playing WoW but have come back on and off over the past few years. A couple years ago I tried coming back to the site but at the time I did not remember my password for this account and created a new one linked to my "new" (current) email address. I cannot change that email address to be associated with this account because it is set up with an account I made and never used here while trying to remember my old login info, and this account is associated with an ancient AIM email address from when I was a kid and that was a thing.

Is there any way to essentially get that old account deleted so I can associated my email with this account, then can use coins or something to change my name to my current online tag if I decide I want to do that? Would prefer to keep this account even though I do not have a ton of rep on it, I have a lot of history and I like to go back through old threads I had posted in or received rep from and reminisce on the good ol days.

Associating correct email with my account and removing from old account?
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Please use the contact us form at the bottom of the page so we can fix this!

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
    Hey guys, I used to come on here way back when during the MMOwned days and back in the old days of WoW, learned quite a lot about model editing and WoW exploration and private servers during that time. Eventually I stopped coming on here as much and stopped playing WoW but have come back on and off over the past few years. A couple years ago I tried coming back to the site but at the time I did not remember my password for this account and created a new one linked to my "new" (current) email address. I cannot change that email address to be associated with this account because it is set up with an account I made and never used here while trying to remember my old login info, and this account is associated with an ancient AIM email address from when I was a kid and that was a thing.

Is there any way to essentially get that old account deleted so I can associated my email with this account, then can use coins or something to change my name to my current online tag if I decide I want to do that? Would prefer to keep this account even though I do not have a ton of rep on it, I have a lot of history and I like to go back through old threads I had posted in or received rep from and reminisce on the good ol days.
    To reply to your questions for future reference is someone is reading the thread and have the same questions:

1: We do not delete old accounts, but it's possible to change username if you follow this link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/ocp.php
    2: We do not transfer reputation points between accounts