Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any way we can report Admin Abuse on Ownedcore?

I'm unsure how or who he is but apart of the destiny 2 forum, there is a Admin who has shut down all other aim bot threads, Has kept his own up, Promotes that everyone has to go to his own website away from owned core to do anything, Must pay bitcoin.

I attempted to give it a shot submitted my "Application" to get the bot. Didn't get a reply for over 48 hours (supposed to hear back within 24). Went on the discord and there is Multiple other people complaining about the same thing.

Attempted to post on Owned core on the thread asking Why we are ignored trying to buy this bot for 100 dollars, had a few other replies with others having the same issue but this guy just keeps deleting everyone posts and I just feel more and more people are getting scammed, Until someone stop's him there will be more and more people who will just see the 1 page of positive reviews and think to try it, theres at least 5-6 others just today I saw attempting to reply and who have had issues with him not delivering. On discord he has not replied to anyone sense 10/28, On her he deleted any negative comment anyone has made against "His" bot or website and has only kept positive ones.

Is there anything we can do about this? I've been away from owned core for a while but the community was not like this in the past nor did mod's act this shady. not exactly the definition of a moderator. I Hope someone can do something about this.

Cheers.

EDIT: DvASystems is his name.
    Last edited by Studmuffin2113; 11-18-2017 at 09:28 PM.

Is there any way we can report Admin Abuse on Ownedcore?
  2. Thanks tata01 (1 members gave Thanks to Studmuffin2113 for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Studmuffin2113,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. Which threads has he shut down? The only one I am aware of is Xaim which seems to have turned into an exit scam and we (DvASystems and myself) tried reaching Xaim for over a week with no reply whatsoever. Many users purchased his bot and never received anything either.

And due to countless reports from his buyers, we decided to shut down his thread.

As for ignoring messages, sellers have the right to refuse doing business with another user with or without a reason.

If you feel like you were scammed then you should definitely report it here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news.../scam-reports/

A different moderator / admin will look at your report.

Hope I answered all your questions.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Studmuffin2113's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the Professionalism.

I understand they have the right to refuse to sell their items,
    I understand they do not need to give a explanation why, By not doing so only makes them look like a dick.

From an outsider, Seeing that Xaim has mysteriously been shut down and he now has the only one available on the site is sketchy (from this point of view only), I do not want to accuse because I do not have 100% proof of this but It makes me also wonder why no others have appeared or are they getting deleted as well. Just by your level of maturity in this post, I feel less likely of this happening but with his maturity levels so far It is still not a far fetched assumption.

As far as his "bot service" he is selling. I do not find it fair or even appropriate to use admin powers to hide / delete any feedback that may look negative on his bot he is selling. Just today because I saw the replies myself, He has deleted multiple postings of Multiple people he has refused to contact about the bot, His discord dated back to the 29th with no support, Has been full of people attempting to reach to receive the bot and has ignored them.. He is not MIA because I received notifications of posting deleted. He is choosing to ignore a large portion of his customer base and use admin powers to hide it from future "Victims". the messages he claims to delete are questions about win 10 / bitcoin when in reality they are feedback of his services and have 0 mention of this.

I am also not sure if it is appropriate to take traffic away from this site, promoting your own self made website / Forum where he has full control of all discussions. I understand Sales websites for purchases, But its his own forum and community he is trying to pull away from here. If that is not against the rules that just makes him look more sketch than "in the wrong"

Overall just really disappointing that someone with this state of mind is in charge of this community, I guess its just not for me anymore.

Edit: I'm kind of concerned why he refuses to even reply to me wanting to give him 100 bitcoin? there are others who are whining / complaining about it but in the end he doesn't want my money that fine. I'd just appreciate a "sorry I am refusing my services to you because....." or even reply to the 20 others attempting to even contact him about it. This just makes everything more sketchy about this mod of this forum.
    Last edited by Studmuffin2113; 11-19-2017 at 02:02 AM.

5. Thanks illsbury, tata01 (2 members gave Thanks to Studmuffin2113 for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I assure you this will be looked into and I hope this kind of thing does not happen again.

But for the time being, you should enjoy your stay on Ownedcore and not let one staff's actions be the reason behind not visiting the forums anymore.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

7. Thanks tata01 (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    illsbury's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to throw my hat into this one. I'm one of the folks that tried to purchase the aimbot for Destiny 2 as well. In order to meet his requirements I purchased bitcoins from the exchange at great expense, formatted my PC and installed Windows 7 and posted that I was ready to purchase. I saw him on Discord, messaged him and stated that I am ready to proceed. He then booted me from Discord and Banned me from his website.

I posted on his thread asking what happened, it was deleted.

I messaged DvASystems and asked him what was wrong. He mentioned something about my age and if I have an ID (I'm 36 and I do). Taking the hint, I donated to Owned Core and Verified by submitting my license. I then contacted him again via PM and have received zero response..

Keep in mind, that I'm a professional middle aged guy with kids. I was extremely polite as I was raised to be. I showed no disrespect or antagonism throughout my entire conversation with him.

I simply do not know why he does not wish to "approve my application to his community" in order to make use of his Destiny 2 aimbot. The absolute frustrating part of this is that he is the ONLY one advertising an Aimbot for Destiny 2. There are more than numerous people sitting on his discord asking/waiting. No response. More than a few people have had the same response. There are absolutely zero videos of the bot working, and no actual buyer that has provided actual feedback on the bot as of yet. Only 1 person that's been "using it since beta".

So what is the purpose of posting on OwnedCore for his website for the sale of his bot? He's not selling software. He's selling entry into his closed community. If he was selling software developed by him that's one thing, but he isn't.

I don't think there is anyone that knows what the requirements for his "secret community" is.

It's just a frustrating and absolutely depressing issue because we have no one else buy from. His responses are terse and usually result in an instant ban. Why?
    Last edited by illsbury; 11-19-2017 at 11:08 AM.

9. Thanks Studmuffin2113, tata01 (2 members gave Thanks to illsbury for this useful post)
    morgan3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by illsbury View Post
    I have to throw my hat into this one. I'm one of the folks that tried to purchase the aimbot for Destiny 2 as well. In order to meet his requirements I purchased bitcoins from the exchange at great expense, formatted my PC and installed Windows 7 and posted that I was ready to purchase. I saw him on Discord, messaged him and stated that I am ready to proceed. He then booted me from Discord and Banned me from his website.

I posted on his thread asking what happened, it was deleted.

I messaged DvASystems and asked him what was wrong. He mentioned something about my age and if I have an ID (I'm 36 and I do). Taking the hint, I donated to Owned Core and Verified by submitting my license. I then contacted him again via PM and have received zero response..

Keep in mind, that I'm a professional middle aged guy with kids. I was extremely polite as I was raised to be. I showed no disrespect or antagonism throughout my entire conversation with him.

I simply do not know why he does not wish to "approve my application to his community" in order to make use of his Destiny 2 aimbot. The absolute frustrating part of this is that he is the ONLY one advertising an Aimbot for Destiny 2. There are more than numerous people sitting on his discord asking/waiting. No response. More than a few people have had the same response. There are absolutely zero videos of the bot working, and no actual buyer that has provided actual feedback on the bot as of yet. Only 1 person that's been "using it since beta".

So what is the purpose of posting on OwnedCore for his website for the sale of his bot? He's not selling software. He's selling entry into his closed community. If he was selling software developed by him that's one thing, but he isn't.

I don't think there is anyone that knows what the requirements for his "secret community" is.

It's just a frustrating and absolutely depressing issue because we have no one else buy from. His responses are terse and usually result in an instant ban. Why?
    Whoa if it real that some real fkup he should just state in his topic that he choose his own customer so people wont bother with it

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Studmuffin2113 View Post
    I'm unsure how or who he is but apart of the destiny 2 forum, there is a Admin who has shut down all other aim bot threads, Has kept his own up, Promotes that everyone has to go to his own website away from owned core to do anything, Must pay bitcoin.
    Actually, he has not shut down anyone who is not breaking the rules. The thread in question was a decision made by the entire trade team and the owner of the thread failed to follow the rules of OwnedCore trading section. However, I can see how it could look for someone who didnt know this.

I attempted to give it a shot submitted my "Application" to get the bot. Didn't get a reply for over 48 hours (supposed to hear back within 24). Went on the discord and there is Multiple other people complaining about the same thing.
    I know that DvA has been swamped with applications and that he is doing his best to reply, however, he IS a human being and human beings need sleep too. That being said, DvA is also in full right to decide who should get access and who shouldnt. I know it hurts to be turned down, regardless of reason, but it is the sellers' choice and nothing wrong with that.

Attempted to post on Owned core on the thread asking Why we are ignored trying to buy this bot for 100 dollars, had a few other replies with others having the same issue but this guy just keeps deleting everyone posts and I just feel more and more people are getting scammed, Until someone stop's him there will be more and more people who will just see the 1 page of positive reviews and think to try it, theres at least 5-6 others just today I saw attempting to reply and who have had issues with him not delivering. On discord he has not replied to anyone sense 10/28, On her he deleted any negative comment anyone has made against "His" bot or website and has only kept positive ones.
    We have listened and staff should not moderate own threads in the future. Though, DvA had cleared the deletions with other staffmembers as well before deleting replies, but, again, I can see how it must look from the other side of the table and I am to blame for that, not DvAsystems.

I hope this cleared up some confusion and I hope that you hear back from DvA soon.

By all means, if you think something is wrong, please do not hesitate to contact Eryxon or me. We may not necessarily agree with you, but we will listen and reply.

There are numerous videos in his post right now
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 11-20-2017 at 03:09 PM.

12. Thanks D3Boost, Parog (2 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hello, it's a private forum and not everyone gets accepted. That's all.
    Due to us getting sidetracked by this a possible fraudulent bot seller managed to set up shop in the Destiny 2 section and create several victims within a short time span.
    Scammer / (Scammer / [email protected] / Perunga Bot / Destiny 2 external hack)[email protected] / Perunga Bot / Destiny 2 external hack

'm unsure how or who he is but apart of the destiny 2 forum, there is a Admin who has shut down all other aim bot threads,
    Reading comprehension is extremely important. Xaim had shutdown his thread and service voluntarily; the statement I provided was from the Mod team in which we wanted to give closure to affected users. It saves both you and me time.

We have strict rules to prevent scammers from establishing here, those rules are fair and just. They protect sellers from getting defrauded and vice versa.
    There was a time where Ownedcore was the Wild Wild West but that time is gone now.

illsbury's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Hello, it's a private forum and not everyone gets accepted. That's all.
    Due to us getting sidetracked by this a possible fraudulent bot seller managed to set up shop in the Destiny 2 section and create several victims within a short time span.
    Scammer / (Scammer / [email protected] / Perunga Bot / Destiny 2 external hack)[email protected] / Perunga Bot / Destiny 2 external hack
    Just to be clear, I did buy that bot and it is working just fine. The seller has been active, vocal and polite in Discord. There are numerous other buyers actively using it right now. I understand that he might not have followed the rules and it's unfortunate but I hope that it gets cleared up.

As for the scam report, I hope it's a simple misunderstanding or timing of response from the buyer. The fact that the buyer doxxed him is a bit troubling though. Is that allowed?

Also, to DvASystems first point; yes this is a Private Forum, you do not have to sell your service to anyone unless you decide to do so. You can also be as discerning in your selection process as you wish. But your sale post is a bit misleading isn't it? It seems like someone just has to sign up, wait for approval, pay the BTC and move on.

I can't say that I blame you that much to be honest, you want to keep the use of your software minimal in order to avoid detection. I understand, but just having a bit of common courtesy isn't too much to ask. We might be low life scum that cheat, hack and break the game rules for our enjoyment - but we can be civil about it.

Regardless, thank you for your work as a Mod on these forums. It's a thankless job and I don't envy you for it.
    Last edited by illsbury; 11-21-2017 at 04:55 AM.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The scam report has been proved to true thanks to your work in hindsight. And you're welcome back to my private forum as a gesture of gratitude for helping the Ownedcore community.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Case resolved and closed