Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle! Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!

Want to help develop and fund a possible great game that could change the MMO industry and win some sweet CoreCoins/? Want to help Ket gain riches and glory in such game? Shroud of the Avatar is an upcoming game from Richard "Lord British" Garriot and is the spiritual successor to the Ultima Online and Ultima series games. It is currently being developed in Austin, TX, not far from where I live, and it is being done so without any major publisher like EA or Activision. Instead it is being funded purely from player "pledges" which are effectively pre-orders with great rewards included...but you also can help shape how the game is made, and be included in ALL the alpha and beta tests including the upcoming alpha test February 20-22nd.

To show my support, I am having a Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Drive Raffle!

UPDATE : Tickets Sold: 5 Pledge Funds Raised: $269

From February 10th-20th, you can enter into the raffle by simply pledging a new Shroud of the Avatar account OR upgrading your current pledge and you will be eligible to win the following prizes!

1st Place Winner: 250,000 CoreCoins, 1 Year Donator Status and 3 Shroud of the Avatar gifts of choice*

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_hammer_prosperity_small-jpg Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_hoe_prosperity_small-jpg Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_pickaxe_prosperity_small-jpg

2nd Place Winner: 100,000 CoreCoins, 6 Months Donator Status and 2 Shroud of the Avatar gift of choice*

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_skinning_knife_prosperity_small-jpgShroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_sickle_prosperity_small-jpg

3rd Place Winner: 50,000 CoreCoins, 3 Months Donator Status and 1 Shroud of the Avatar gift of choice*

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-sota_combat_sigil_cloak_small-jpg

To enter, either create a new pledge account or upgrading your current pledge. If you upgrade your current pledge, then skip to step 3. If you do not have a pledge then simply do the following:

1. Create a new Shroud of the Avatar account here
    2. Pledge any amount you are comfortable with and most importantly !!! Remember to enter my referral ID 1800 !!!

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-referralsota-jpg

3. Send PayPal or Credit Card receipt for proof of purchase to [email protected]
    4. Know that you are entered into the SotA contest, helped Ket build a grand house.. and most importantly...helped fund what is possibly a great game!

The winners will be drawn at February 21 at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time. Each entry will be assigned a raffle number upon receiving their PayPal receipt. We will draw a random number at random.org to determine the winners.

** BONUS ** If there is 20 or more entries into the raffle then ALL those who entered gets 25,000 CoreCoins!

What is Shroud of the Avatar and why should I be interested?

Shroud of the Avatar is an upcoming MMO/Single game that is the spiritual successor to Ultima Online and the single player Ultima series. Simply put, I am very excited to see this game be developed as Ultima Online was my first MMO that I enjoyed thoroughly and it is the reason I am in this business. Shroud of the Avatar also have several key features that I think if successful will change the MMO game industry over the next few years. They include:

1. Selective Multiplayer - Choose to play single player online, friends only online or open play online which is the MMO style of player. Also selective multiplayer means there is One shared world. All your friends and enemies share the same world and the game matchmakes each instance on the fly with players who it believe you have a friendly association with first and foremost...it wants you to play with the players you care about the most.

2. Persistent Limited Location Based Housing - A personal favorite feature of mine. Player housing will be available in limited quantities to players within the persistent game world AND within all NPC cities. Example: Imagine having a player house right next to the bank in Stormwind....and with your own personal vendor selling your items out front!

3. A Story you might care about! - The single player Ultima games were epic in story...but Ultima Online and most every MMO since has been weak on it..we simply don't care but What if we a MMO had a moving story we cared about? Shroud of the Avatar is being developed with a great story in mind by Richard "Lord British" Garriot and "Dragonlance" author Tracy Hickman. You will even be able play SotA completely offline as a single player game.

What if I purchase multiple pledges, do I have more chances to win?

Yes, each pledge which counts as a referral will be be another raffle entry and another chance to win.

*Shroud of the Avatar gifts up to $10 value can be chosen here

Last edited by Ket; 02-17-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!
  2. Thanks cdmichaelb (1 members gave Thanks to Ket for this useful post)
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really see what people find so good in this game? What does it have that any other MMO does not?
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's a little bit of what I try to touch on at the end. A general philosophy of the virtual world being interactive as possible and more story driven then we have ever thought to care about.
    Last edited by Ket; 02-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm already a pledger for the game sadly. If anyone played Ultima Online then they would really enjoy this

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rmysidia View Post
    I'm already a pledger for the game sadly. If anyone played Ultima Online then they would really enjoy this
    I agree, anyone with an appreciation for UO needs to check it out. By the way, do you have an early founder pledge?

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    I don't really see what people find so good in this game? What does it have that any other MMO does not?
    It's Ultima, and it's being developed by the man, Lord British himself. It will have everything that other MMOs don't have.

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    I agree, anyone with an appreciation for UO needs to check it out. By the way, do you have an early founder pledge?

I'm not sure what ya mean. I purchased the adventurer package when it first came out

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rmysidia View Post
    I'm not sure what ya mean. I purchased the adventurer package when it first came out

Those who pledged before May 20,2013 get some extra "founder" pledge rewards on each tier. However, you are able to still get those rewards by upgrading your pledge through a "founder". I can help you with that as I am one and it will benefit myself as well. I will also consider your pledge an Entry into the raffle for doing so. I will PM some details.

Here is the example of further rewards at your pledge level:

Shroud of the Avatar Pledge Raffle!  Win 250,000 CoreCoins And More!-pledges-shroud-of-avatar-jpg

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have updated the contest. You can also now enter the raffle if you already have a pledge to SotA by upgrading your current pledge. Simply send a copy of your payment receipt to [email protected] and you will be entered!

Also, if the next pledge tier is to high for you then there is a cheaper way to pledge more and be upgraded to "Founder". You can check my thread out in the SotA forums for more information:

https://shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/...-service.7048/

nazgul111's Avatar Site Donator The Faithless
    Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, what if i paid by CC and then added a monthly payments up to citizen level via paypal?
    Interested in Dugi's Ultimate Guide? Then Visit my Thread and get it for free
    link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ate-guide.html

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nazgul111 View Post
    hmm, what if i paid by CC and then added a monthly payments up to citizen level via paypal?
    Good point, that would be just the same. Just send me a copy of your payment receipt and you'll be in the raffle.

Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    message sent, i have sent both CC and Paypal Receips

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nazgul111 View Post
    message sent, i have sent both CC and Paypal Receips
    Excellent, I got you all set. Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers now, fingers crossed

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought an Adventurer pack, I am just waiting for the Transaction to be processed for me to email it to you.

Edit: Just emailed you with my purchase. Best of luck on the grand house! I demand a tour of it :P
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-15-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast