Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need advice for buying a new gaming headset

Hey all,

The last 1-2 weeks i've had some problems with my microphone alot of friends of mine saying they don't hear me clearly all the time and i can hear that myself aswell when im listening to my own voice from my headset with a soundtest besides that 1 side of the headphone is louder then the other which is very annoying.
    So i decided to buy a new headset but im not sure at all which one i should be buying.
    The most important thing for me is that the headset has a very clear microphone and sound i will be using it alot around 20+ hours a week to talk in skype/teamspeak/discord some additional options like mute the microphone and lower/raise the volume of the sound from the headset would be nice but is not a must im really looking for the best microphone and sound quality i can get in my price range.
    I also readed something about 3.5mm headset and usb headsets and that if u have the soundcard for it its better to go for 3.5mm then usb what is the difference between these two?
    Also when ur looking at microphones from vendors is there a way u can see the quality of the microphone and sound or are u only able to get this information from revieuws?
    Im looking to buy a headset for 30-70 euro's and 100 euros max
    Incase needed here are my specs i wanna thank everyone in advance and if more information is needed let me know and i will add it

powersupply: 750W voeding Coolermaster 80+Brons
    Memory (DDR4): 16GB DDR4 2133 (2 stripjes van 8GB)
    Intel Skylake processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 91W 4x 4,00GHz
    quiet processorcooler: Watercooled processorcooler CoolerMaster 120V
    Harddisk 1: 2000GB harddisk SATA3 7200rpm
    SSD : 500 gb 850 samsung ssd
    Gigabyte Motherbord: Z170X-Gaming5 (VGA, DVI & HDMI, HD-audio, GB-LAN, 2x USB2, 3x USB3, 1x USB3.1 max. 64GB DDR4)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB DDR5 (2 fans) DVI,HDMI,3xDisplayPort (atleast. 650W powersupply)

Need advice for buying a new gaming headset
    Mordark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want a really nice mic really cheap? I'd suggest getting a Blue Microphone. They're really good and really cheap.

Blue Microphones

Lynical's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mordark View Post
    Want a really nice mic really cheap? I'd suggest getting a Blue Microphone. They're really good and really cheap.

Blue Microphones
    He said that his budget has a maximum of $100
    The microphones you suggested are atleast $139

@OP

I'd suggest watching some streamers on Twitch, look for whoever has a good quality using their headset and that way find out which ones are cheap and have good quality that fits your needs.