Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bitcoin in the cloud - let the cloud work for you

Dear reader,

I am really new for you and I am sure that no one will know me. Let's introduce myself. I am a coder and normally do programming every day. My intereset is in all things which has to do with computers, traveling, cars moto bike and doing sport. It's so much fun do program some new things and fill my freetime with hobbies to compensate my long computer sessions.

But all these things are not cheap and needs a lot of money. I personally made some bucks with programming. But not everyone is familiar with programming and want to spend the whole days with learning or writing code. So I started looking for the easiest way to make some money without big skills and knowledge about programming languages or other things.

This method needs some investment. It depends on you where you want to start.

I am sure that you heared about Bitcoin. Yes, you do? Otherwise use Youtube and watch a clip about bitcoin and how it works. So lets go on...

Standard computers are not good enough nowadays to mine enough bitcoins. Mining rigs are expensive and consum very expensive electricity in the most countries. The solution is Cloud Mining

The good thing about cloud mining is that you buy some hash power for a specific time. Mostly they offer 5 years contracts but some providers also offer lifetime contracts (more expensive).

But be carefully. There are also a lot of scam providers who just wants your bitcoins and do provide the hash power you expected. Check the list of scam providers here: Cloud Mining Scams

Another thing is that you should care about your money. Do not invest you whole money. Bitcoins can change the worth everytime. Currently it's stable at 300-310 € /bitcoin.

There are some guys who compared the most profitable cloud mining services. This will help us to find the best one for you. You will find a good list here: Cloud Mining Review

All services have pro and contra. I would recommend to start with bitcoincloudservices cause they offer 5 year contracts, daily payouts and are pretty cheap. Another good hoster is Genesis Mining cause they offer lifetime contracts, daily payouts and are not expensive too. The thing I dont like about Genesis is that they only offer packages with fixed hash power. But okay, we can buy some more packages... but thats not the smart way.

I personally started with provider named „bitcoin cloud services“. My investment was 200 € (paid in bitcoins) and I'm getting round about 60 € every month. So get your investment back after 3-4 months. BUT … The contract is for 5 YEARS. So you can calculate how easy it is. Doing nothing and getting money? What can be better? .. YES, a lifetime contract e.g. Genesis Mining

Feel free to post some questions. I will try to answer all things if I have time.

And.. I am not a native english speaker. So please forgive me for the the spelling mistakes.

Regards
    Ares14

PS:

here is a picture of my contrackt at bitcoincloudservices:

Attached Images Attached Images Bitcoin in the cloud - let the cloud work for you-ervevever-jpg 

Bitcoin in the cloud - let the cloud work for you
    JeremySoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand correctly that this is the most common and widely used technology, just described in new words?