0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Private Server?

Why are there no League of Legends Private Servers? I mean almost every game I know has one regardless its size or popularity, World of Warcraft, Clash of Clans... the list goes on. So why are there no LoL Emulator/Sandbox-Servers we can play around in, change Abilities/Stats, Custom Items... I mean we did this kind of stuff in multiple other games so why not this one? Is the security just so good, that we can't set up a custom server? The game isn't even that much more complicated than other games like World of Warcraft I feel like. The map is the same every game, and so are the items and gameplay mechanics, the only thing I could imagine being hard to implement are all the champions but we can't even set up the map. It might be due the fact that the game is completely server-sided, but isn't for example Clash of Clans too? What seems to be the problem here ? Is it just very hard/tedious or staight up impossible? Just curious.

League of Legends Private Server?
  2. Thanks jetbrains (1 members gave Thanks to ThePr0ph3cy for this useful post)
    idontremember's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah, it's just that stupid riot keeps killing projects that attempt to do so (see LeagueOfMemories, LeagueSandbox and Chronoshift).
    I still don't understand why they don't just team up with those developers and officially release something like that, developers already proved like three times that it's not only possible but even stable.
    C'mon Riot, I'm really sure that lots of old LoL games would even pay to play such nostalgic versions...

Kiryu_Kazumanosuke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by no means an impossible task as some might think, there's a reason it's been done before. It is however very time consuming and talented people are required to make this work. Currently it would be extremely difficult to emulate anything past season 4 league, since Riot changed their packet encryption in season 5 - which by all means is still possible, just much, much more difficult. The second half of season 2, as well as seasons 2, 3 and 4 are definitely doable, but difficult and very time consuming. Season 1 and the first half of season 2 are easier to emulate, though still very time consuming. I'm currently looking for developers myself to join a project to emulate early season 2, similar to what the chronoshift folks did. I'm good at reverse engineering though I'm not so good of a developer - both skills need to go hand in hand to make a league emulator so I'm hoping I can find collaborators to work with as I'm sure there's interest on this sort of thing out there. And once I actually find a team we just have to get to work and shut the fuck up about it ; )

wisezombie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (I created an account here just to reply you 😸)

Hi Kiryu! If you manage to make this happen let me know! I stopped to play League in early 2018 because I just hated all the changes that Riot did, it's not the same game that I used to play and love back in the seasons 2, 3 and 4 (especially the seasons 2 and 3). I found out about Chronoshift in early 2020 but wasn't able to play because I was building another pc, and than in 2021 Chronoshift was shutted down and I didn't get the chance to play. In 2021 I tryed to play League again, but stopped almost immediately because with all those changes the game is just horrible now.

I would like to know if there is any way I can stay up to date with your project, I'm very interested to play the old League again

consueloknudson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also hope having a private server in Lol . I'm not being able to play when the servers are down for maintenance is a drag. Having bots/practice mode in the game, but only online makes me sad ;/

geometry dash scratch
    Last edited by consueloknudson; 01-31-2024 at 08:04 PM.

runderse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emulating past seasons of League of Legends is not an impossible task, but it requires a significant amount of time and skilled individuals to accomplish. While emulating seasons prior to season 5 is feasible, it becomes increasingly difficult due to changes in Riot's packet encryption. Seasons 2, 3, and 4 are technically achievable but pose significant challenges and demand extensive time investment. Seasons 1 and the early part of season 2 are comparatively easier to emulate, yet still require substantial effort. I'm currently seeking developers to collaborate on a project aimed at emulating early season 2, similar to the work done by the chronoshift team. Both reverse engineering and development skills are essential for such a project, and I believe there's a keen interest in this endeavor within the community. Once a team is assembled, we'll diligently work on the project while maintaining discretion about it. télécharger na7 whatsapp