Nova community scammed me / NBC scammed me + they got me chatbanned for months menu

User Tag List

fallendk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nova community scammed me / NBC scammed me + they got me chatbanned for months

boosting sooooooo much for these guys and this is how they repay me!

Any tips how to make em burn ? i have picture of sheets where u can see my name (fallendk) i never got paid for this week. I was banned from community all of a sudden and had to use multible days contacting em in game.

i saw a bunch of advertisers for Nova / NBC so ofc i ask one of em to tell owner of community or leader staff to wisper me in game & why i was banned all of a sudden

advertisers instantly put me on ignore so i felt so scammed. I finally get in a grp chat with owner + cocky staff thinking they are all that.

i said i was gonna advertise about them scamming me if they dont give me gold. and he was like " are you blackmailing us right now =? " they started making fun of me after they wrote they decided not to give me any gold.

it cannot be true a community like this can do whatever they want without consequences. i mean with those low cuts at the end of the season i HAD TO put in SO many hours to finally get a descent payout.

if this is not allowed to be up let me know i will remove. -.-

just seeking guidance / help

Nova community scammed me / NBC scammed me + they got me chatbanned for months