1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apex Legends Battle Pass Season 1l

Season 1 is coming tomorrow at 10am PST. With it comes the first Battle Pass and new legend Octane.

Some things to note are:

• If you level the battle pass to level 97 you get your money back in Apex Coins ,very similar to Fortnite's angle

• Rewards are exclusive to Season 1

• No quest system like Fortnite

Thoughts: Feels very meh. It kind of seems rushed and i have a feeling the only reason it was delayed was because they wanted to release it closer to Battlefield's BR launch which will directly compete with them on the Origin launcher as a FPS Battle Royale. The rewards just seem so bland in this pass and I don't see anything in it personally that i am like "i need to grind for that" like i did with many of Fortnite's.

What are your thoughts?

Apex Legends Battle Pass Season 1l
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very bland rewards indeed. Of course I'll buy it since I make the coins back and am going to play anyways, but would have hoped there were at least some skins for the legends thrown in there as well.

Oh well, Octane being released as well as balance changes coming in should hopefully still keep it interesting.

GoldenChick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA is subtly letting hackers know that using speed hack will result in a delayed ban.

APEX Hacks, 24/7 Support | Limited Slot | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UYSDwRT

KindBot-H3mmo's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing special really then with the battlepass apart from the extra fun of more leveling, least its content.