Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Atlas" Early Access. new game from ARK developer.

Anyone tried it?
    Ive been playing a few buggy hours solo on pve server.
    Buggy as hell

"Atlas" Early Access. new game from ARK developer.
  2. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to Coffe81 for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it as I have played a ton of Ark with friends (300 hours+) and the launch was terrible. My friends and I expected a bad launch, unstable servers, and bugs but it was worse than we could have imagined. Buying the game took forever, getting into a server took many updates and fixes, and once you finally got in you rubberbanded every 10 feet until you got out of the starting area. With all of this being said it is basically a gigantic Ark clone which most people knew and expected (as I did myself) but if you are looking for a "Pirate MMORPG" based on the trailer than you will be dissapointed. It seems that the end game might have more to offer but I am not sure. For now all I can say is if you enjoy Rust or Ark this game will be promising in that regard. A survival game you can play with friends and raid boats/bases. If you don't like survival games this will not be for you.

deadlyhandsomeman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, hacking the game at this point would mostly be to make it fucking functional. Teleporting to broken beds on rafts that don't allow you to respawn, etc.

artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i played around 8-10h with my friends and at this moment, this game "shit show". This is not the same game that you saw on the screenshots or trailers. In ARK i played around 250h

Coffe81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed in 5.2 to mess around with CE to change / add ability points. But now game crashes every time im trying to change values. Anyone else tried messing with the game?

Coffe81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I bought it as I have played a ton of Ark with friends (300 hours+) and the launch was terrible. My friends and I expected a bad launch, unstable servers, and bugs but it was worse than we could have imagined. Buying the game took forever, getting into a server took many updates and fixes, and once you finally got in you rubberbanded every 10 feet until you got out of the starting area. With all of this being said it is basically a gigantic Ark clone which most people knew and expected (as I did myself) but if you are looking for a "Pirate MMORPG" based on the trailer than you will be dissapointed. It seems that the end game might have more to offer but I am not sure. For now all I can say is if you enjoy Rust or Ark this game will be promising in that regard. A survival game you can play with friends and raid boats/bases. If you don't like survival games this will not be for you.
    I like this game actually, but im quite a noob on this. I spawn , running around trying to obtain items to craft then i die. And have to repeat haha. The most funniest is when a alpha crocodile is coming flying in the air and eats me.

pyroz336's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone with a huge atlas group willing to wipe a large group of people willing to pay 20 bucks usd half provided you take the job and another assuming completion that would be 10 dollars after accpting the job and the remaining amount after completion would prefer some evidence of prior buisness or evidence you would complete the raid feel free to contact me though this fourm

Mcdweed-Gramps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you need wiped?

Mcdweed-Gramps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R