Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your dream game for Blizzard to make?

Everybody always speculates for Blizzcon but it usually ends up being standard stuff like "What is the theme of the WoW expo?" or "Will Diablo even appear?" but rarely do I see people talk about what is something Blizzard is not dabbling into right now that you would love to see them in. We have an MMORPG, old RTS' games, a casual MOBA, an arena team based shooter, and more. But what field are they not in right now that you think Blizzard would completely dominate?

A bunch of ideas come to mind but if I had to personally pick just one I truly feel like Blizzard could totally do a rip off of Devilian and just make it Diablo 4. If you don't know what Devilian is, its basically a dead Action RPG by Trion Worlds but it was not very typical. It had capital cities, dungeons, and so many MMO-RPG aspects that it truly felt like a top-down MMORPG more than a typical Action RPG. This would be SO perfect for Blizzard because they already have proven they can create a successful MMO, Diablo 3 is 100% dead and I feel like POE just dominates the space, and Diablo 3 has such a dedicated fan base that I feel like if you changed the game up dramatically they would still follow and it wouldn't be directly competing with the likes of POE anymore because it would be so different.

What do you guys think?

Christmas Giveaway is here! (OwnedCore Report #11)

What is your dream game for Blizzard to make?
    artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another game in Diablo universe

3. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to artemarkantos for this useful post)