Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Risk of Selling Gold in ESO

Hello

I sold some Gold in ESO on PS4 and i want to continue but i am not sure about the risks so i have some Questions

1. IS selling Gold only a danger for my ESO Account ore could my whole PSN account get banned as well ?
    2. Will it be better to sell higher amounts of gold in lower quantity ore will it be saver to sell lots of small amounts ?
    3. How long can i plan to sell Gold untill they will ban me ? will i get banned within a week ore could i maybe do this for years ?
    4. When they will ban my acc, will it be directly permanent ore will they give me something like a warning shot ?
    5. And am i always in danger to get banned after i selled the first time , ore am i just in danger to get banned while i am doing deliveries but be safe after doing that ?

hope someone can help me

The Risk of Selling Gold in ESO
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play ESO so I can't advise you on what happens in this situation but these threads may be of interest to you.

Honest Opinion....Could I be banned for buying gold?
    Selling gold without getting banned | The Buddy Forum

3. Thanks trockenfleisch (1 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    trockenfleisch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thx for the links i did a lot of research now for that stuff becouse nothing really fits and there are always a lot of open questions.
    But what i found out, is that some things are always the same no metter who wrotes it ore where i read it .
    based on this things and my own experiences in selling and buying Gold ive build a Theorie for Trading Security ( for all Games with a Gold trading Potential) maybe this can help other players too
    ... btw. sry for my bad english (;

All Publishers dislike the external Gold Trading and they have the right to bann you for that so much is sure !
    But to ban you they first need to capture you but how is this happening? How do they find out that u breaking Their rules ?
    I think there are 3 ways they could get you

1. Your Trading partner reporting you to the publisher for some reasons ore you get reportet by other players - if that happens the publisher have to check your account for your activities to make sure that the report was correct. What they can see when they check your account no one can rly tell BUT i think it will be nessessary Informations like Messages ( In and out even the ones you deleted at least for a limited time of some days maybe) and other things like your item Status and movememt . In such cases you almost have no chance to avoid the ban, so just make sure, NOT TO GET REPORTED. but this is a thing that almost never happens

2. The delivery can be dangerous but mostly you are safe when u not sending any messages for commercial reasons. For sure i can say, that they have routines running that are regularly checking the System Players for showy behavior like recieving ore sending messages with Gold whitout any compensation. But this routines are not checking all accounts at any time. Its something like a real-time Alarm system. If you do the trading like a normal player selling ore buying gold sometimes ..there 1 mil some days later another you will almost never get in real danger getting banned. only if u do this daylie for weeks or even month the routines will capture you hissing a red flag. If they do so your names get to black list which this routines are programmed to check in a higher frequence. From there its just 1 step from getting banned. Becouse this programms can ban u instantly if they kategorize your account as a bot ore something ore theyy report u to the manual support for a manual checkup like a player report.
    So if you want to sell ore buy Gold for more than just 1 ore 2 times, make sure to play the game also like a normal player, dont fall in routines and be flexible with your time. Dont over do it with buying and selling, its better to sell bulks of Gold then small amounts. U better buy 1 time 1 mil than 10 times 100k ... If u selling gold to private persons, send the gold via aftername for 1 iron ore something worthless. Sending gold and getting just something for exchange even if its worthless will the checkup programms surpass you at least for this single point. And that means one point less to bust you.
    You will not get banned while you trading ( so its not the moment of the trade thats the danger, its the time that comes after the trade, becouse you never know when this programms will set u to the blacklist, but for the most buyers and sellers this will never happen, only for the ones that are clearly overoing it with making tons of cash, but guys like this always have more than just 1 account ....)

3. The 3. problem is the trading with asian middlesman ore bots. if you get in contact with middlesman ore bots, you shuld not do any deals becouse the risk of getting banned is irrational higher than under normal sercumstances. The best way to buy ore sell Gold is from private to private like here in this Forum. You contact a buyer here (skype)and he ore she brings you together with a private buyer.

So far thats my theorie what u say about this ?
    Last edited by trockenfleisch; 07-27-2017 at 11:23 AM.