0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fiesta Online players?

Hey all, I'm new here Does anyone here play Fiesta? It's a popular MMO by Outspark. I've been playing it and I've enjoyed it so far. Met a lot of close friends through the game and there's a lot of quests and PvP. There's also a housing system.

Here's what the game is about:

Fiesta is a free multiplayer online role playing game set in the colorful land of Isya. Inside the game's vibrant and immersive environments players socialize, make friends and experience endless adventures.

Fiesta's rapidly growing community of players are what make the game truly special, and new members of the community will quickly discover that they are not alone. In addition to other players, the game features an active group of Outspark employees who hold many in-game events each week for participants of all skill levels. Whether their focus is on battling fierce monsters, scouring the land for treasure or dressing up and dancing, events are meant to encourage teamwork and interaction among players.

With hundreds of quests, player-versus-player content, item crafting and much more, Fiesta is a full-featured MMO promising plenty of fun. For even more ways to personalize the game players are invited to visit the Fiesta Store, which offers hundreds of premium items for sale including new outfits, character mounts, pets and other items designed to make each experience even more unique.

Fiesta Online players?
    Traviswowlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have like a lvl 29 if im correct but havent played for a long time.. if you wanna play i will be glade to play with you =]
    I just noticed my join date is 4/20 =]

First item catch edit posted on server by me =]

peterzwegatraucht's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hai i play fiesta too but i am not good it that game i m lvl 6 but i have a question have who hack for this game

airgamer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hacks are for noobs...boo...I do my best in the game and I just play for fun. I have a cleric in game...clerics rule XD I love healing people but I also love fighting (I'm a battle cleric). Who else plays?

scoffo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i dont thats for sure