Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best ecommerce/online store platform for poor beginners

Hi guys,

Me and a friend have been in the RMTing business for a few months now and it's just not lucrative enough to be worth our time as a grinding party the doesn't bot so we have started looking into creating online stores for in game currencies and items.

Currently we are looking at 2 games to work with and we tried Shopify for the first one. Both of us have some basic coding knowledge but shopify still feels to limited. Products can not be worth less than 0.01$ (which is vital for some in game currencies) and there is too much work that needs to be done to make the shop look remotely inviting for a customer. On top of that we don't have money to hire a team to design it for us.

What would you guys suggest as a best web design/ecommerce platform that will help with payment handling and allow us to make a decent looking web store.

I see a lot of people on this forum selling gold/items have their personal web stores and that's what we're looking to make so I was hoping we might get some suggestions here.

Thank you in advance, suggestions are much appreciated.

Best ecommerce/online store platform for poor beginners
    SonjAmalet's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oww, thank you bro for sharing this !! Good luck

MichaelSavan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been working as a freelance web designer, and my job is lucrative enough. The success of each site depends a lot on the attractive and convenient design + some good ads. If you have both those points, success will come irrevocably. If you don’t want to spend a lot on web designer (and our job costs some money), you could try learning at least the basics of design by yourself and implement it on your site. Here’s a site you can find useful information and ideas https://transformagency.com/. Moreover, you could order ready solutions there. Good luck!
    Last edited by MichaelSavan; 11-16-2022 at 01:01 PM.