Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which games are good if I want to play and do some RMT on the side?

Hey there, title basically says it all; if I wanted to play a game(probably an RPG of some sort) with the intent of eventually selling the currency, which games would be optimal for that?

Which games are good if I want to play and do some RMT on the side?
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would start by considering which games you want to play..

Since if you aren't completely botting it you'll hate your life if you don't enjoy the game..

Once you have an idea what you might like to play check out the marketplace sections for those games..

See how active they are by how many people.. what people seem to be seeking & go from there..

3. Thanks Elytius, Diablo 3 Boost Pro (2 members gave Thanks to Jaladhjin for this useful post)
    JulieVogl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it comes to exploring opportunities for both enjoyable gaming experiences and the potential for Real Money Trading (RMT) on the side, players often seek out titles that offer a balanced mix of entertainment and economic prospects. While the landscape of RMT in gaming can be a complex one, some players turn to games like Bong88, among others, to combine their passion for gaming with the possibility of financial gains. These games often feature in-game economies where virtual items, currencies, or assets can be traded or sold for real money, creating an enticing blend of entertainment and economic opportunities for those looking to delve into the world of RMT.