Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I live in the wonderful city of Winnipeg, which is the provincial capital of Manitoba, Canada. It is the best city to live in because it has something for everyone. I love the variety of festivals and events that take place throughout the year. From the Voyageurs Festival in the winter to Folklorama in the summer, there's always something going on in Winnipeg that celebrates the city's diverse cultural heritage.

Where are you from?
    liam324's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. It's great to meet fellow Canadians here. I recently moved from Calgary to Red Deer in Alberta and couldn't be happier. Red Deer is a much quieter city, and I find it more suited to my lifestyle. I am settling in nicely in my new place and am glad that the move went smoothly, thanks to the help of the moving company https://a-plus-moving.com/. This company helped the move a lot easier. I made the right decision to hire a moving company instead of fiddling with things myself. The distance between cities is small, but I have a lot of stuff. Anyone else close to here is welcome to Red Deer at Bower Ponds Park. It's an awesome place to hang out.
    Last edited by liam324; 03-16-2023 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12