Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to do it a lot when i turned 18, every weekend few grams (Netherlands <3) with friends and with friends only.
    We wanted more and needed more to keep it fun and so we did, i quitted (once every 2 weeks after a party but thats totally normal here at this age) but my friends did not.

Now i am noticing how ****ed up they are.

I smoke weed every day...
  2. Thanks ScottPreot (1 members gave Thanks to Oynkeh for this useful post)
    Murphyman20thGTI's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea alot of company's do the drug testing upon hire or frequently through out the year, so they save money on the insurance that they provide.

If your job hunting and they ask if ur willing to take drug test and you know you will fail it is better off telling them from the get go that you may need some time before you can take it! I'm not saying tell them u smoked before you came in to the interview! Just give them a heads up and you would be surprised the respect the give your for telling them!
    Since I think it's about $100 for them to supply the drug test and if you fail they won't hire you and they lose out on that money!!

But then again your blowing up your spot, but there is a chance they themself smoke or have don it themselfs!!

Ok to last reply in thread...
    I have been smoking since around 16 constantly now I will be 26 at the end of the month, and I can honestly say I dono feel it has brought ME down! Others ofcorse it effects everyone different, but I myself have had no mental or physical problems from it. I'm a high school grad, went back to school for HVAC now certified. I'm still currently working at same company for last 7 years and I'm comming up on my 1 year anniversary in April for getting married.

So I can say things are going good looking a promotion soon and we have been searching for homes.

If I was to choose between any type of high or buzz from alcohol, weed, and all other types (yes I've tried most atleast once) I would only recomend marijuana even over alcohol because your are still fully function just might not have the motivation! Haha

dfk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XGamerX View Post
    are you guys serious about the prices????

I am paying $40 for an eight of HIGH GRADE weed
    $60 for a 1/4 ounce of HIGH GRADE WEED
    $110 for a full ounce...

I can get 3.5 grams of low grade for $20 any day of the week...

maybe because im close to canada?
    its not that cheap here and how good is this highgrade you speak of got a pic? cause i can show you some real nice stuff

and how does it go from 60 for a quarter to 110 for a full that should be a half zone >>

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pay about $375/oz for high quality fresh buds.

The reason the prices went up so much is this what they can charge in the dispensaries...

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    I pay about $375/oz for high quality fresh buds.

The reason the prices went up so much is this what they can charge in the dispensaries...
    It's about the same where I live. :C

Sobel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About $350-370 an ounce of nice stuff. It's not hard to find but most people aren't willing to spend a day's earnings on an 1/8th of weed. I live in a poor area so mostly what you see is the trash from Mexico.

I don't care about legalization but it should be decriminalized for less an ounce or less.

cording12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just love how the original poster was more than likely high while posting

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cording12 View Post
    I just love how the original poster was more than likely high while posting
    OP here. Yes, you can tell how i drifted from one subject to another...

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weed is not addictive, at least for me it's not.

I smoked weed for a solid 13 years, everyday, several times a day. Woke up one day and threw all my pipes in the trash and gave away my weed. Haven't touched it in 2 years now but the strangest thing I noticed is I was around one of my friends a few months back and he was smoking. The smell made my stomach hurt so bad that I had to leave.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Villadsen's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've personally smoked weed for around 2 years now. I smoke less and less. Sometimes I can go without smoking for a month. I don't have any craving at all. It's a nice feeling and all, but I've tried several psychedelic drugs as well, and weed just seems very "meh" in comparison. It simply isn't special any more, in my opinion. When I started smoking, I got really high and shit, and laughed my ass off with friends every day etc. But it seems that the more you smoke as well as the more various drugs you try, weed just seems too ordinary. Smoking a joint has become like smoking a cigarette to me. The only difference being that I get insanely red eyes when smoking weed. But don't really experience that much of a personality switch. I feel that I think a bit more etc, but that's pretty much it.

Weed around here is also very expensive. 100 DKK/17,2 USD/13,4 EUR a gram. I could get an insane psychedelic trip for that much money, so weed just seems even less interesting to me. Psychedelics are overall a lot better than any weed.

I do think weed should be legalized, especially home growing. I also think mescaline cacti, opium, coca plants, mushrooms and any other illegal plant for that matter, should be legalized. I don't see how you can even think about making a plant illegal. Luckily, seeds are almost free, and mushrooms grow everywhere.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Villadsen View Post
    I've personally smoked weed for around 2 years now. I smoke less and less. Sometimes I can go without smoking for a month. I don't have any craving at all. It's a nice feeling and all, but I've tried several psychedelic drugs as well, and weed just seems very "meh" in comparison. It simply isn't special any more, in my opinion. When I started smoking, I got really high and shit, and laughed my ass off with friends every day etc. But it seems that the more you smoke as well as the more various drugs you try, weed just seems too ordinary. Smoking a joint has become like smoking a cigarette to me. The only difference being that I get insanely red eyes when smoking weed. But don't really experience that much of a personality switch. I feel that I think a bit more etc, but that's pretty much it.

Weed around here is also very expensive. 100 DKK/17,2 USD/13,4 EUR a gram. I could get an insane psychedelic trip for that much money, so weed just seems even less interesting to me. Psychedelics are overall a lot better than any weed.

I do think weed should be legalized, especially home growing. I also think mescaline cacti, opium, coca plants, mushrooms and any other illegal plant for that matter, should be legalized. I don't see how you can even think about making a plant illegal. Luckily, seeds are almost free, and mushrooms grow everywhere.
    It can have its addicting traits to it. Like i was saying the the first post, its not like "oh my god i need to smoke right now", its a "oh i would rather smoke before i go do something".

And like you said, the longer you use it, the less of a "high" you get. When i first started i would zone out for a couple hours in my car with who ever i was with and laugh hysterically at nothing. Now its just a mellow mood high... i just get relaxed and sit there..

Now i have never tried the "im going to quit for a month so when i smoke i get really high" think yet, but if any of you have tried it, what was your experience? And im not talking about you noob smokers that are 15 years old.. I want to know from the prolonged stonners that smoke on a regular basis.. What was your experience with quiting for a while and then start smoking again. Did it give you the massive high like you use to get?

And for the past 2-3 months i have been smoking low grade buds, and on those very rare occasions when i do get to smoke a blunt of some high grade shit, its a nice happy go lucky high. Very talkative and laughable.

Villadsen's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1kaotik1 View Post
    It can have its addicting traits to it. Like i was saying the the first post, its not like "oh my god i need to smoke right now", its a "oh i would rather smoke before i go do something".

And like you said, the longer you use it, the less of a "high" you get. When i first started i would zone out for a couple hours in my car with who ever i was with and laugh hysterically at nothing. Now its just a mellow mood high... i just get relaxed and sit there..

Now i have never tried the "im going to quit for a month so when i smoke i get really high" think yet, but if any of you have tried it, what was your experience? And im not talking about you noob smokers that are 15 years old.. I want to know from the prolonged stonners that smoke on a regular basis.. What was your experience with quiting for a while and then start smoking again. Did it give you the massive high like you use to get?

And for the past 2-3 months i have been smoking low grade buds, and on those very rare occasions when i do get to smoke a blunt of some high grade shit, its a nice happy go lucky high. Very talkative and laughable.
    Personally, not smoking for a month won't change that much. You will require less weed in order to get high, but the high itself is still very mellow like usually.

HankFriend's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my own experience, I want to tell you that doing it every day is harmful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12