12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow retail tp hack, whos the boss now?

Btw you might not see it on the video, but all players near me should see me as a teleporter. What a boss omfg

This post is reply to the following post -> https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new...ack-4-fun.html (First i was hacking for money, now i hack 4 fun)

So, i'ts been a while, and i remember everyone who was joking with me. I'm here to show off, and prove once and for all that no one should joke with me. To anyone who thinks hes better than me POST any of your progress here. I will reply "Ohh sorry sir i didn't mean to offend u, i'm poor hacker compared to u".

WOW, i expect my payment bro, ty.

Wow retail tp hack, whos the boss now?
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... Only took you seven months
    "May all your bacon burn"

3. Thanks uzzy13u (1 members gave Thanks to Razzue for this useful post)
    uzzy13u's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/20
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i unplug my internet cable for 5 seconds i can do same

5. Thanks Neer, Razzue (2 members gave Thanks to uzzy13u for this useful post)
    aeo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    84/62
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha right..

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by uzzy13u View Post
    if i unplug my internet cable for 5 seconds i can do same
    1. By doing that you break the TCP connection = instant DC.
    2. Its not practical.
    3. Im not simply emulating lag.

Whenever a packet is sent or received it is added on a queue waiting to be sent or recv. If the traffic is not in pause, the packets on the queue get executed instantly on the moment they are added on the queue. But if the the taffic is paused, WPE keeps stacking the packets in the queue, and upon unpause it instantly executes all the packets on the queue at once. Since the packets are encrypted, the server keeps track of the amount of packets you sent/recv. Each packet is encrypted differently, even if it's the same. The server already knows how to decrypt each next packet depending on the packet number. Im saying this because when i unpause, all packets must be send or received in the right order. For example you can't execute all the packets you sent, and then all the packets you received. Also if you drop even 1 packet, the next time you send a packet the server will DC you(Because the encryption dont match).

So, both the client and the server are still connected. Only the communication is delayed. The server thinks of this as slow internet connection, and i don't believe they can fix this. Because all people that have slow internet will get DC. This WPE is just a proxy (Man in the middle). WPE is the center of communication between the client and the server. It's up to WPE to define how the traffic will proceed.
    Last edited by dlablo; 01-11-2023 at 12:16 PM.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlablo View Post
    1. By doing that you break the TCP connection = instant DC.
    Just to add clarity to this specifically: this is incorrect.
    Wow will not immediately disconnect you until either the connection times out OR it is terminated. A timeout is normally around 7-8 seconds in most cases; unplugging a physical cable would not immediately disconnect the client.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Just to add clarity to this specifically: this is incorrect.
    Wow will not immediately disconnect you until either the connection times out OR it is terminated. A timeout is normally around 7-8 seconds in most cases; unplugging a physical cable would not immediately disconnect the client.
    Allright, sry for spaming with wrong information.. damn u left me with no arguments. Or wait!!! How about this - i program hotkey for Pause/Play!!!!!!!!

Compare whitch is better:
    1- Manually unplug/plug the cable while at the same time you lose focus and the enemy will kill you fast.
    2- Use the hotkey to Pause/Play while at the same time i am focused and i am able to confuse the enemy players where my next location will be.

I guess i left you guys with no arguments. But don't worry guys im just smarter.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright, sry for spaming with wrong information.. damn u left me with no arguments. Or wait!!! How about this - i program hotkey for Pause/Play!!!!!!!!

Compare whitch is better:
    1- Manually unplug/plug the cable while at the same time you lose focus and the enemy will kill you fast.
    2- Use the hotkey to Pause/Play while at the same time i am focused and i am able to confuse the enemy players where my next location will be.

I guess i left you guys with no arguments. But don't worry guys im just smarter.
    I was simply correcting something for clarity, you are correct in your thinking regarding hotkeys. Applications such as Lag7 (Lag7 Strategic Lagtool) have used this technique historically.
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 01-11-2023 at 05:12 PM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Showing off client-side lag isn't exactly what I would call show-off worthy. Let me accelerate you from a monkey to an astronaut.

/run local loopAmount = 250;local configID = C_ClassTalents.GetActiveConfigID(); for i=0,loopAmount do C_ClassTalents.RenameConfig(configID, "Lag") end; print("Sent " .. loopAmount .. " lag packets to server.")

Why bother with client-side lag when you can lag the server?

Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xecis View Post
    Why bother with client-side lag when you can lag the server?
    When i code something, i follow a certain criteria.
    1. Programs should be programmed in such a way in which they will need as less updates as possible.
    2. Programs should work externally without touching the process.
    3. Programs should touch the process only if there is no other way to achieve the desired functionality, and it should be done as minimal as possible, and as safe as possible.

I'm showing off because this is retail, i hook my own packet manipulator, and there is 0 detection or DC or whatsoever. The fact that i do it on RETAIL makes it show off worthy, it's not so much about the functionality. Btw no need to accelerate me from monkey to astronaut. IM MORE THAN ASTRONAUT.

Showing me some cheap LUA ROFL. Blizzard was so stupid to even grant the users the ability to use LUA XD, in other words BLIZZARD hacked THEMSELVES ROFL.
    Okay, players can make some addons, cool. But being able to use LUA trough the chat? One LUA unlocker and no need to even create external program to call secured lua, use it from chat. U got more arguments bro? Wait for it.

The most important thing in my post is that i gave full explanation how i achieve this lag effect. Im not simply running some LUA(That blizzard created for the purpose to hack THEMSELVES)/ unplugging internet , Using lag7 or god knows what, while having 0 idea how this lag is achieved programatically. Now as i look trough this entire thread .. well hmm... my IQ is automatically increased by 100.
    Last edited by dlablo; 01-12-2023 at 12:53 PM.

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i code something, i follow a certain criteria.
    1. Programs should be programmed in such a way in which they will need as less updates as possible.
    2. Programs should work externally without touching the process.
    3. Programs should touch the process only if there is no other way to achieve the desired functionality, and it should be done as minimal as possible, and as safe as possible.

I'm showing off because this is retail, i hook my own packet manipulator, and there is 0 detection or DC or whatsoever. The fact that i do it on RETAIL makes it show off worthy, it's not so much about the functionality. Btw no need to accelerate me from monkey to astronaut. IM MORE THAN ASTRONAUT.

Showing me some cheap LUA ROFL. Blizzard was so stupid to even grant the users the ability to use LUA XD, in other words BLIZZARD hacked THEMSELVES ROFL.
    Okay, players can make some addons, cool. But being able to use LUA trough the chat? One LUA unlocker and no need to even create external program to call secured lua, use it from chat. U got more arguments bro? Wait for it.

The most important thing in my post is that i gave full explanation how i achieve this lag effect. Im not simply running some LUA(That blizzard created for the purpose to hack THEMSELVES)/ unplugging internet , Using lag7 or god knows what, while having 0 idea how this lag is achieved programatically. Now as i look trough this entire thread .. well hmm... my IQ is automatically increased by 100.
    I am not sure where to begin with your response, but based on how you talk there is a lot one can assume about you. I'm all for improving, and using what ever motivation you can muster up. You appear to be immature and if I were you I'd work on that. To summarize what you're trying to do in a metaphor is like you're a tiny fish inside a fish bowl, and somehow found its way to the big open sea where whales swim. Keep up the progress, but try not to have such a big head you got a long ways to go. If you want a pat on the back, do it yourself no one here cares enough.

14. Thanks Neer, KuRIoS (2 members gave Thanks to Xecis for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlablo

No, but the horrendous attitude from you makes it unclear whether you are trolling or just trying to wind ppl up. Regardless, i think it is poor behaviour and therefore closing the thread.
    Step it up a notch on your manners in future threads if you wish to remain on oc.

Grats on accomplishing something that ppl doubted you could.

16. Thanks uzzy13u (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)