11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First i was hacking for money, now i hack 4 fun

I've been playing video games for like 15 years or smth, since a little boy, i'm turning 25 this year. The joy of playing video games died when i started doing hacking. By the time i was hacking i found so useful methods to hack, methods used by few people.

Few examples ...

How do people find the entity list?
    They do hours of boring scans so they can find the base addresses and finally apply all the maths and stuff

How do i find the entity list?
    I inject asm codes to a function of the game that accesses the entity list and i steal the entity's base addresses in my allocated memory that i later read from

How do people update their addresses/offsets?
    Well, they have to repeat the same boring scans again so that they can find where the base pointer was

How do i update my addresses/offsets?
    I don't .. i use pattern scan to find the address of the function in which i inject my asm code after the update. I only update the offsets of the structure if there are minimal changes, the process takes no more than 15 mins.

Well i must admit that you can't rely on the pattern scan. It will make your hack last longer without the need of updates, but eventually it will come time in which you have to update it. Those are times when the devs edited the function in which you inject your code. I hacked lots of games lately and idk whats happening i just can't stop hacking. I go from game to game, not to play it, but to hack it. I'm addicted af to hacking. I begged my boss to let me go from work so i can hack 3 days in a row non-stop. And i remember when i was in elementary school 1st grade. The teacher asked all of us what do we want to do for a living when we grow up, everyone just mention common professions, but i said programmer! And here i am, even tho i am unemployed programmer, i still consider myself a good programmer. I'm more a hacker than a programmer but i guess it's almost the same thing. In order to hack , you must know how to program something.

It just feels so awesome and addictive, that everything u see on ur screen is stored in that little ram memory on your computer. You can access it and manipulate it, and if you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want. A person being a good hacker - that's a godlike ability. The real joy is when you hack a really complex game. When you should use lots of assembly and stuff, and the game gets often updated, the real joy is there. You feel the joy when you see so much spaghetti code in your monitor - and you know that you are doing something that is super complex for other people, but you understand it all perfectly. That's the joy of being a hacker. All those people who crack games/expensive software just so they can put it on piratebay for free, well now i can understand them. They all do it for the glory. They put their name in the README.TXT file so then can tell the people who provided this game/software ect. Now i can fully understand those people because i am one of them, well kinda.

Now i wish to my ex teacher from my 1st grade to see me, what a great programmer i've became

First i was hacking for money, now i hack 4 fun
    ChrisIsMe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by ChrisIsMe; 11-01-2023 at 04:59 PM.

3. Thanks bonbom1 (1 members gave Thanks to ChrisIsMe for this useful post)
    bonbom1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All your posts remind me of a 15 year old trying a little too hard to write a fictional hacker character with an identity crisis without having a clue what they are writing about. Get a grip, stop crying and learn the fucking basics lol
    Last edited by bonbom1; 06-06-2022 at 09:45 AM.

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not having a clue rly ? You are talking to a person who crashed Warmane with his packet manipulator. Maybe i look like the 15 year old that you described yeah, but i catch up really fast. Since i got nothing to do in the near hour i will type some "clue" that i have, and maybe you will take your words back.

First of all, i might not have a clue how to program a memory reading library, but if there wasn't any, i will do anything possible to gain the needed knowledge and just make one.
    So, when you read/write from/to process you must specify the module first. Each process can contain multiple modules, those can be dlls or the main module which is the .exe.
    This means where this process's address starts in ur ram memory. All of the modules and the main module are static. What is not static - a value in some array that is dynamic.
    That could be array of numbers strings or anything, even a dictionary/array of classes or array of structs.

The difference between dynamic and static address.
    Some noobs in cheat engine scan for a value until they find it, and next time they restart the game the value is not the same or empty. What happens is cheat engine only saved the address of where the value was previously stored.
    Lets say that was some value that was contained in array. When you read from it, you should not just point the address where it was previously stored, instead you should see where the module's base address is, then add to it the offset that leads to that array, and then add the other offset that points to the value of that array. Now we found the static array, and we just added some offsets that leads to the value.

And what about the entity list? As i mentioned above, if you are playing with a game that gets updated too often, performing scans to get it is time consuming and boring process. Instead, find a hp value/cordinate of an entity that gets changed, find the function that updates it's cordinates and hook your codecave to it. So when someone moves or changes hp you will instantly get his location in memory and rip the data you need(depending on what hack you are making). You allocate your cave before you inject the asm code that hooks the original function to your cave, and when a certain time passes you must delete and reallocate your cave so you wont run out of memory and make your game crash. Becase as long as the function keeps filling your cave with addresses, the less memory you will have there. And when the game was updated, you simply keep the bytes of the function and perform a pattern scan to find the new location of the function, after that update your addresses and your hack is ready to go again. This is super effective method to get to the entity list. In my case i even integrate the pattern scan script in my hack to make sure the function is the same, and the devs not changed it. And also that the function is found - otherwise the hack wont run. If it runs you risk injecting your code in the wrong place, make the game crash, and even get banned if you inject the code in the wrong place.

My fav of all is to externally call a function. In simple functions you almost don't need to reverse anything! You just attach the CE's debugger and see what is passed in the parameters, then you can call that func on a new thread and pass those parameters to it and you're good to go.

At first my "hacking" was more associated with botting. I wanted to make 1 click level 80 bot for warmane that will level up for me, go to trainer, switch waypoints ect. AND I DID

I even implemented A* pathfinding system in the bot so it wont collide with trees/buildings/objects. There is serious math behind this bot. It's useless to tell you how many people added me on Discord to ask for it, but i never gave it to them since it's private program. Making it public will make it detectable. The bot is 7k lines of complex code. If you are telling me to learn the basics, well.. for what basics are you talking about? Work for NASA? ROFL...

I might not be the best hacker but please don't bring me back to the basics, im no longer 1st grade hacker. Whatever question you ask me, i'm sure i can answer it. When you talk about a computer, and me, you talk about the same thing. Because i am a person with no real life. The computer is like a part of my body, like my third hand or smth. Since he is a part of me, i will surely know how to manipulate everything that is going on in it. Ever since i became 13 years old, i abandoned school and completely abandoned my real life so i can spend my full time in front of my PC. And now all of that time paid of, because now i am godlike. Anything to say? or u swallow ur tongue Maybe you will swallow your tongue when you see my PM.
    Last edited by dlablo; 06-07-2022 at 07:30 AM.

ChrisIsMe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by ChrisIsMe; 11-01-2023 at 04:59 PM.

7. Thanks bonbom1 (1 members gave Thanks to ChrisIsMe for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you spent an hour writing a post proving you don't know the basics and DM'd me a video of a pasted private server packet tool with "Swallow ur tongue". Get a grip, stop crying and learn the fucking basics lol

Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, pasted packet tool XD..

https://i.postimg.cc/gJGKyF8F/123.png

This is one post of mine explaining the packet structure. Also saw your reply. Your program is identical to mine, but has much much less features, why do u even send that vid ? You think that if you do packet logger for retail thats badass? The packet function is 100% the same i think. Should not be hard to do it for retail. You are showing me a program that even a kid can make

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm speechless Make a packet editor yourself for retail and I will pay you. No need to give it to me, just prove it works.

uzzy13u's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/20
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://i.gifer.com/Oq5N.gif
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hack mainly for fun, i don't say that i work for free. I moved from wow long time ago, and now focusing on different games, i still manage to get some income, but sadly not enough to fully live from this. So i keep my regular job and keep hacking for fun and making side money.