Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Can't Download off Sites?

Downloading from Limited IP Servers

If your like me and don't live in the United States. You know how much of a pain it can be to try and download what you want from sites like megaupload and Filefront. I figured out that if you use a proxy website like www.proxyfellow.com you can bypass the download websites Server IP limit and switch it to something more common and larger like the US for example.

I myself live in thailand and megaupload does not exactly have that many servers for thailand so any time I try to download something, I get an error message telling me that there servers are full. But I use a proxy website and it works like a whistle.

I just wanted to let other people know this because I have been trying to download some real nice model edits lately and other good stuff but can't because many of the users here upload there work to websites like filefront and megaupload. Just wanted to tell the users with this problem that it is easily fixed by just using a proxy website.

Thanks for listening

(I don't know if this is in the right section. Move me if I'm wrong)

[Guide] Can't Download off Sites?