0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your favorite mobile spy apps?

Hello guys. What mobile apps do you usually use on daily basis. I am interested in the most secured and protected social networks and messengers to exclude access to your data and apps that are used to hack your phone? After reading some reviews at https://realspyapps.com/ I realized how it can be easy to hack your Android or iOs with such apps and I am looking for the best option to protect your data and privacy and how to detect such apps to delete them at once? What can you recommend?

What are your favorite mobile spy apps?
    AFS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.

liahughes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A student monitoring app for schools?

Looking for a powerful and unobtrusive monitoring app to develop a safe digital classroom environment for students. Installed on school-owned devices, you can remotely monitor how students are using them. Monitor multimedia photo and video files. Remotely access web browsing history and bookmarks. Remotely block all inappropriate content, including best pay for homework sites and violent content. Teach your students how they can protect themselves digitally from the potential risks of identity theft, phishing and cyberbullying. Identify inappropriate words and places and get instant notifications about their use. Review call logs. Read all chat topics. View all tagged pictures in WhatsApp. View time and date stamps

Instead of digging through your student's huge use of technology, the App allows you to collect the most important data and present it to you in a very neat way. Identify learning difficulties and other problems your students may be experiencing. Poor viewing habits can hurt your students. The app sends you a report of the 10 most-visited sites with geo-tagged times and dates. Assign tags and manage dozens of children's devices. Easily organize and group kids' mobile devices in school by assigning tags according to class, subject, professor, or any other appropriate tag of your choice. With the app, teachers can add any relevant tags to devices to filter out only what they need. Effective monitoring of mass school devices.* This is my dream, where can I find an app like this?*
    Last edited by liahughes; 04-02-2022 at 02:31 AM.

OliviaJ41933452's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. I read many spy app reviews to find the right app that helped me without wasting my time, and I even followed the reviews on your site, and I ended up getting two of the most reliable spy apps for Android ( TheOneSpy and OgyMOgy ) for monitoring and tracking. I hope all my efforts will help you.