0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RMT: questions about virtual market places

Much like many other people here, I'm looking for a way to sell my game coins for real money, though my goal is highest income rather than least time spent. Of course, there is a lot of shops all around, but they are extremely greedy: at best they offer to their suppliers 40% of the price they are selling at; though usually it's even less than this. Selling directly to other players looks like way more sane option, yet still you need a market place site to find each other (even if this market gets its toll of 10-15%). So I started to look for one, and found playerauctions(dot)com.

My first attempt to register there as a seller was complete and utter instant fail: my account was suspended right after registration. I asked people around in social network, and they told that PA are really paranoid about proxies. Then I visited my provider's site, and voila - it is really selling proxy services, too (this also answered "why do inet-shops always ask me if I use any proxy" question). Ok, I've spent two months (!) to gather ten neighbors willing to move to another IS provider. Finally, we've got optic cable of the new provider in our house, connected... and nothing changed: PA still told me that their "decision is final and binding, bla-bla". Ok, I used another email to register another account. This time it went smoother: they let me in as far as phone confirmation and linking my skrill account... and then I got suspension again, because skrill name gave me away. So I just grew tired and gave up: if they don't want percentage of my sales via their site, then it's their problem, not mine (it's not like this market is the one and only choice).

It didn't take long to find a Chinese "PA-killer" - g2g(dot)com. Reg was easy, but confirmation was not... They just said "your photo ID does not meet the verification requirements" (I've sent them photo of my international passport). My wife tried it too, by registering her own account and sending her driving licence photo to confirm it. Two weeks of waiting, and still no ANY answer; tech support says "our team is still reviewing bla-bla".

So I want to know: what am I doing wrong? How are you supposed to register at these weird market places as seller, taking into account their impossible registration / confirmation "quests"? Ok, if I fail to register myself, I can buy someone's account, I guess... but then again how to link my payment system (skrill) account to it? Can someone who made his/her way through all these hurdles already tell me: does g2g allow to register as person AAA, but link a skrill account of BBB? Also, what if original owner of the g2g account decides to create some kind of petition and return his account back (with all my money)? Should I ask for his email (used to register g2g account) to be sold to me as well?

RMT: questions about virtual market places