0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Vampires'

This is a off topic thread to the point of insanity. But this is what the general forum is for.

The next two paragraphs are not mine, but written in the same manner mine would be.

I don't have a beef with Mr. Tepes because I think we can all agree that impaling 20,000 people on stakes as a negotiating tactic is sufficiently awesome. What I have a problem with are these 14 year old losers who hang out at raves wearing prosthetic fangs, listening to obnoxious happy-hardcore dancing with giant platform shoes (courtesy of "Hot Topic," because all vampires shop at trendy clothing stores for their pre-packaged sub-culture needs). When they're not busy doing the dishes for their allowance, they're out doing evil things like smoking, staying up past curfew, or reading books on the occult at Barnes & Noble. They join little "sanguinarian" clubs and they change their names to something adequately evil like Raven, Ivy or Memnoch.

These are the same people who say they laugh during dramas when someone gets killed. We all know a person like this, they think they're morbid and mysterious because they force out a contrived chuckle during a death scene. Oooh, you laughed during a murder, you're so unique and evil. The fact that the number of members in these stupid clubs surge every time a new "Blade" movie comes out eludes them. Who has time for things like facts and responsibility when you're busy "feeding" yourself by having orgies that give you magical powers?

I myself am a teen, so don't bother arguing the fact that I 'don't remember what it was like' to been one.

Now, please, don't get me wrong. I do believe in Vampires. deeply, for my own reasons. My beef is with the mentioned
    14 year old losers who hang out at raves wearing prosthetic fangs.

Imitation may be the finest form of flattery, and to that end, I guess I'm not...angry at these people. Just upset.

I expect a mod shall delete this and give me a warning..for what, I'm not quite sure.

Just wanted to share my views on that (I still don't know why...)

<3 Alk
    (this was in response to IRL MMOwned members and myself having a argument)

'Vampires'
    KatlynBauch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Vampires" are a subgenre of horror fiction that centers on the creatures, characters, or events associated with or reminiscent of vampires. They are usually portrayed as unread beings who subsist on human blood and often have powers originating in folklore and superstition. One of my friends asked me to get education in 30 and I did not understand his meaning but later he said you can get education even after 30 years.