Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any "stock exchanges" to buy/sell game currency?

Long ago botters didn't have much of choice when it was coming as far as converting their ingame money into rl money: either you sell to a shop (or several shops), or you create and promote your own shop (but then again, once you manage it, you don't really have to bot anymore... IF you manage, that is). Thank godness, this practice is in the past. Shops required lots and lots of investments to start up, so once they become popular, they start to pay to farmers some 25-40% of what they receive from end customers, which is logical, but not quite fair. From what I see now, though, buyers prefer to buy directly from farmers, without overpaying 3x-4x more to shops. This is why we have "stock" sites here and there. Granted, they want their share too, but some 7-10% is not a real problem, IMHO. Right now I'm trading via one of such "stocks" (our local - russian - one), and I'm ok with its service fee, but there is a major problem: there are not that many buyers... I fail to sell what I farm even with a single account, while I actually want to farm with some 8-10! This is why I am here: I hope it's not against this forum rules to discuss such "stock exchange" sites? Let's share info: which sites are popular, which ones are not; which ones offer fair deals, which ones are pure scam; and so on!

Any "stock exchanges" to buy/sell game currency?