0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{guide} how to screen shot and post the image

OK this will teach you how to screen shot some thing then post the image some where

1. you need a photo shop type software were you can make a new image and a account at a photo hosting site i use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

2. now to start find out what you want/need to take a screen shot of and do that by hitting the print-screen SysRq key above the Insert key beside of the the backspace key

3. open your photo-shop / type of photo software file new image then set the width to 1024 and height to 768 and that's in pixels then hit Ctrl+V and the image should appear then save it name it what ever fits

4. go to your photo hosting / image hosting site my album or what ever click upload image navigate to were you saved the image to click on it it should appear in the bar then click upload

5. last part is to create a html code i don't know how to on other sites but photo bucket it is to check the image you want the code for scroll to the bottom there's a button generate html code click it and then there are different codes for different things like messengers and message board's if your putting it into forums you want the one for message board's copy the code go to were you want to past the image and create new thread post reply what ever fits paste the code in your message post and your done

hope this helped some people that's why its in general chat if its not in the right place feel free to delete/move it thanks :wave:

{guide} how to screen shot and post the image